Chapter 51

POKEMON?!

As soon as Ljoe went home, his mom was there waiting for him. "Byunhunie~ How's your day?"Mrs.Lee said. "None of your business"Ljoe said ignoring his mom. Before Ljoe can walk away, Mrs.Lee pulled Ljoe on the wrist. "Don't you dare ignore me"Mrs.Lee hissed at Ljoe. 

"I can do what ever I want. Your not my mother anymore"Ljoe said pulling away is wrist. "I'm your mother, Byunghun. I'm the one who gave birth to you"Mrs.Lee said. "You may gave birth to me but where were you and dad for freaking 9 years?!"Ljoe shouted then walk to his room and slam his door.


"Yah~ Lee Byunghun! Come down here this instant! I'm not done talking to you"Mrs.Lee said. "Well~ I'm done talking"Ljoe yelled from his room. When   Ljoe was about to continue, his phone rang. "Yoboseyo"Ljoe hissed when answering the phone, but regret it cause it was you who called him.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, oppa"you whimper and was about to hang up. 
"Wait~ don't hang up on me, jagiya~ sorry for hissing on you. I didn't know it was you who call me, ~~~~-ah sorry"Ljoe said.
"It's okay~ oppa. Anyway~ can I ask you a question, oppa? I mean more like a request"you said.
"Sure~ what is it?"Ljoe said.
"Can you come to my house right now?"you said.
"Sure~ I don't mind"Ljoe said.
"Chincha~ It's okay with you"you said.
"Yep~ as long as I can get to see you again"Ljoe said.
"Hehehehe~ oh oppa"you giggle.
"Okay~ I'll be there about 5 minutes"Ljoe said.
"Okay~ see you later oppa"you said and hang up. When you hang up, Ljoe went to his closet and pick something to wear. What Ljoe didn't know, his mom heard the conversation(well~ I mean Ljoe's voice only).*My son has a girlfriend and didn't told me*Mrs.Lee said.

When Ljoe was done changing, he went downstairs and was greeted by his mom again. "Where do you think you're going?"Mrs.Lee said. "None of your business"Ljoe said and walk away from her but Mrs.Lee hold his wrist to stop him. "You're meeting with your girlfriend, aren't you?"Mrs.Lee said.

Ljoe look shock and turn around to face his mom. "How did you know?"Ljoe said. "Well~ you were talking loud to your girlfriend on the phone"Mrs.Lee said. *Damn~ I should have keep my voice low when I'm talking to my jagiya next time*Ljoe thought.

"So~ What if I'm going to my girlfriend's house? What is it for you?"Ljoe said rising his eyebrows. "Well~ I'm coming with you"Mrs.Lee said. "What?! Why?!"Ljoe screamed. "So~ I'll meet my daughter-in-law, that's why"Mrs.Lee said then walking out of the house. *Damn it~!*Ljoe face palmed himself before following his mother.
==================================================
Sorry for not updating last week~
I did wrote it but I think someone erase it.........