Chapter 45

POKEMON?!

-Afterschool-
You were walking with Ricky and Changjo heading out of the school but before you guys could go, someone call you. "Jagiya~!"Ljoe run towards you and gave you a hug. "Byunghun oppa~do you need something?"you said. "I'm here to tell you that your going to be my tutor and I'm going to your house"Ljoe said smiling happily at you.

When Ricky and Changjo heard what Ljoe said, their face were pale like they just seen a ghost. *Oh no~! I'm doom and dead*Changjo thought.

"What?! I didn't agree to be your tutor and more importantly, we're not the same grade"you said looking at Ljoe, pushing him a bit to let go of the hug. *Good reason, ~~~~ noona*Ricky thought."But~ I already said to Mr.Lee to let you teach me"Ljoe said pouting sadly at you.

*No0o0o0o0~ Noona~! Don't fall for Ljoe hyung's ageyo~! It's a trap!*Changjo thought looking at you and Ljoe. "I..."you were cut when Meloetta suddenly appear infront of your face. You then hug her to your chest then look left to right if someone saw her.


Seems like no one saw her expect for Ljoe, Changjo and Ricky. "Meloetta~ what are you doing? What if someone saw you? You should be careful next time if you appear that sunddenly"you said looking down at Meloetta in your arms.

'meloetta~'Meloetta look at you and nodded. You smile and patted her head then look at Ljoe. "Oppa~ how about tomorrow?"you said to Ljoe. "Tomorrow?"Ljoe look at you confuse. "I'll tutor you tomorrow cause I have lots of things to do today"you said. "Okay~ then I'll see you tomorrow"Ljoe said running home but before he left, he peck your lips.

When Ljoe is finally out of the sight,"~~~~ noona, why you argee to Ljoe hyung?"Ricky started to whine. "That's right~ Noona. Don't tell me you actually fall for Ljoe hyung's ageyo"Changjo said. "Ani~"you shook your head,"Then, why?"Ricky and Changjo said.

"Cause I want to help him"you said,"~~~~ noona, how about us, I mean Changjo? What if Ljoe hyung found out Changjo's living with you? You don't know what will happen if Ljoe hyung founf out about this"Ricky said.

"I know but I feel like I'm betraying Ljoe oppa"you said sadly,'meloetta'Meleotta fly infront of your face and started to singing softly to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girCdkMwA04

or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=SbsFHQBquYo&NR=1


Ricky and Changjo close their their eyes listening to Meloetta's singing. *It feels good listening to it*Ricky thought*I feel like I'm in heaven*Changjo thought.

When Meloetta finish singing, she look at you. You smile at her,"Thank you for cheering me up, Meloetta~"you said patting her head and Meloetta started to beam at you. "Okay~ let's talk about Ljoe going to my house tomorrow morning"you said smiling to Ricky and Changjo. They open their eyes and just nodded, following you to go home.