Chapter 27

POKEMON?!

"What if I'll stole ~~~~-ah away from you?"Jungmin said smirking at Ljoe and when Ljoe heard that,he punch Jungmin and Jungmin landed on the floor. Jungmin wipe the side of his lips and notice there's a bit blood on it and look at the angry Ljoe infront of him. "No one I'm telling you no one will steal ~~~~-ah away from me even you"Ljoe said smirking at Jungmin and Jungmin stand up dusting his uniform and look at Ljoe. "Ha~you think I'll give up"Jungmin said and punch Ljoe and Ljoe balance himself,"Ha~that's all you got, you're such a weakling"Ljoe punch him back and thus both of them are punching each other.

*Oh no~ otteoke~ Okay ~~~~-ah I want you to calm down..........I can't calm down~!!!! Oh~that's right I should call them*you thought and take out your phone.

"Yebeoseyo~"the other line said,"I want you guys to come here in the garden immediately~!"you said to the phone and hang up.

About a less than a minute,Teen Top&Boyfriend came. "~~~~ noona, are you okay?"line maknae said unison and you just nodded and pointed at Ljoe and Jungmin who were still punching each other. "Oh S**T~!"C.A.P&Donghyun said and both of them immediately tried to separate the two but they can't do it by themselves.

"Yah~!you pabos! What do you think you're waiting for? help us here!"C.A.P&Donghyun yelled at the others to help them separate Ljoe&Jungmin. Chunji,Hyunseong&Niel immediately went towards them and help. About a minute, they finally separate the two but they were still glaring at each other.

"Okay~what's the problem here?"C.A.P said,"It was his fault!"Ljoe&Jungmin said in unison. "My fault~you're the one who started"both of them said,"Why I g-"when both of them was about to start the fight again,"STOP~!!!!"C.A.P&Donghyun yelled at them.

"What do you think you're guys doing? I know you're fighting but you shouldn't do it infront of ~~~~-ah"Hyungseong said and the maknaes nodded agreeing with Hyungseong. "That's right~you guys should fight infront of ~~~~ noona"Ricky said and he turns to you,"are you okay,noona?"he cupped your face. Ljoe&Jungmin saw that and glared at Ricky,"Yah~Ricky! step away from MY ~~~~"Ljoe shout at him.

"I won't~"Ricky said and hug you from the back,"Ricky hyung~I think you should let go of ~~~ noona before they do something to you so bad that you can't even walk"Changjo said. When Ricky said that,he immediately let you go and hide on you back.

*Thank you Changjo*Ljoe thought and went back to glare at Jungmin. "Okay~I want an explaination here"C.A.P said rising his eyebrow at Ljoe&Jungmin.