Chapter 2

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was successful in going through the portal. She stayed in the air for her not to be noticed by anyone. She was definite about where she wanted to go.

'Last time I checked on him, he was down and he was alone. I hope he's fine now.' She thought to herself.

She stayed on a tree branch to watch over the guy's house. She can freely see his room from where she's sitting. She dangled both her legs and swayed it up and down, left and right.

She furrowed her eyebrows while watching what the guy was doing.

"At this time of the day you're drinking again? You're killing yourself Jiyong." She spoke to herself.

She pursed her lips and blew air. She was targeting the can of liquid that he was drinking.

Jiyong, the guy she's watching has a confused look on his face still thinking of what happened. Why the can of beer fell from his grip causing it to spill.

Dara chuckled at the image of the confused Jiyong causing a breeze to blow in the surrounding area.

Jiyong was about to close the window of his room to avoid the cold breeze to come in when he felt a weird presence in his room. A gush of cold wind passed through his arm causing him to shiver.

When Dara noticed that Jiyong will be closing his window, she immediately turned herself into thin air and entered Jiyong's room.

"Don't be scared. It's just me." Dara said knowing she won't be heard by the guy beside her.

Still in her thin air form, she sat beside Jiyong on the bed and checked on what he's looking at.

"It's a phone right?" Dara asked herself. "You've seen that a lot of times. It's what they use to send message to other people, like what you do mentally with Bom, Minzy and Chaerin."

Jiyong was just staring at his phone. With one click on the device, an image of a woman appeared on the screen.

"Who is she?... Hey, I remember her. She's the woman who hurt you. You're previous partner who only cares about herself." She said sounding annoyed, not being heard by Jiyong.

Dara glanced at Jiyong only to see tears welling in his eyes.

"What's wrong Jiyong? You're crying again." She said while she tried wiping Jiyong's tears.

Jiyong closed his eyes.

"You're here again." Jiyong said, tears still flowing in his cheeks.

Dara was unsure if he was pertaining to her.

A little smile formed on Jiyong's lips.

"I can feel you... whoever or whatever you are. You just tried to wipe my tears again... You've done this before. It's the same feeling." He said, still with eyes closed.

"You can feel my presence? You noticed?" Dara said, her heart beating fast.

Jiyong stood up abruptly and shook his head. He wiped his tears with his sleeves and bended his head from left to right.

"You've really gone crazy Jiyong. Really? Talking to yourself and thinking that somebody might be with you now?" He chortled. "Go get some fresh air. The air in this room is making you a mad man." He told himself while grabbing hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter