Chapter 25

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara looked around to make sure nobody sees her. When she was sure nobody's around, she used her power to turn herself into thin air. When she reached Jiyong's room, she turned herself back to her normal form.

Jiyong saw her do it.

"Yah! I told you... not to use your powers, right? What if... somebody sees you?" Jiyong scolded her while his hand was gripping his abdomen.

"That's the only way for me to get here fast. Don't be too grumpy." She sat beside Jiyong who's lying in bed.

"Argg!!" Jiyong crumpled the sheet of his bed in pain.

Dara panicked. ""What's happening to you?" She caressed Jiyong's hair. "Let's go to the hospital, okay?"

Jiyong moved near Dara and pressed his head on the bed.

Dara massaged Jiyong's tummy. "How painful is it?"

"Super." Jiyong grimaced in pain. He held Dara's arm for support, his nails digging on her skin as beads of sweat started to show on his forehead.

"Let me get you a shirt and we'll go to the hospital. Stay there." Dara stood up and walked toward Jiyong's closet. She got him a plain white shirt and a face towel.

She went back to Jiyong's bed, wiped his sweat and assisted him in wearing his shirt.

"I've called a cab so it should be here any minute."

"It really hurts Dara. Aaahh!!!" Jiyong curled himself into fetus position and held Dara's hand tightly.

"Bear with it a little longer." Dara looked very worried.

She texted TOP and told him she'll bring Jiyong to the hospital.

When they got to the emergency room, Jiyong was immediately attended by nurses and a physician on duty.

Dara received a call from TOP while the doctor was checking Jiyong.

"What happened?" He asked over the phone.

"Jiyong called me and he sounded in pain so I rushed home to check on him. He was curled up in bed and was screaming in pain so I brought him here in the hospital."

"How's he?"

"He's still in pain but the doctor's attending his needs now."

"Please, inform us about his status once you have anything from the doctor."

"I will. As soon as the doctor tells me about what's happening to him, I'll call you."

"Noona," Dara heard Seungri spoke. "Take care of Jiyong hyung. Don't let anything happen to him. Tell him we're behaving well here in the recording studio so he need not worry about us."

"I'll tell him that." Dara answered.

"We'll wait for your update." TOP said.

"Okay, I'll call you."

As soon as the call ended, a nurse walked towards Dara to talk to her.

"Are you the patient's guardian?" The nurse ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter