Chapter 11

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long will you be looking at those phones?" Are you just gonna stare at those or will you select one so we can go?" Jiyong said, starting to be impatient.

"I can't select one. It's hard. They all look pretty, I can't decide." Dara answered, eyes twinkling while looking at the phones that were in front of her.

"Should I select one for you?"

"I think that's a good idea. You're the one who's going to pay for it anyway." Dara gave up.

Jiyong looked at the sales lady and pointed at a touch phone. "Please get us one of this." He asked.

"Is this a gift, Sir? Should we wrap it for you?" The sales lady asked.

"She's gonna use it so there's no need to wrap it."

"Okay... Here's the phone Ma'am. Try it so you can check on the features."

"Woow... So this is a cellphone." Dara received the phone from the lady and began to flip it on her hand, looking at its physical appearance with amazement.

"Don't just look at it. Try it." Jiyong instructed while turning it on for her.

"Uwoow... Super cool." She said with sparkle in her eyes. She pressed every icon she saw on the phone.

She clicked on one icon that caused her image to appear on the screen.

"This is amazing." Dara reacted, looking like a stone-age person who has just learned about fire.

"It's the camera. You take pictures using that." Jiyong explained. "You click this and an image will be saved."

"Uwah! Cool." Dara looked very excited. "Let's take a picture together."

"I don't want to." Jiyong refused.

"Come on... This is our first picture taken using my first cellphone."

Dara placed her cheek near Jiyong's and smiled cheerfully. Jiyong looked a little irritated. She checked on the picture after taking it and she looked satisfied.

"I like this phone. I look pretty here. Let's buy this." Dara said happily.

"We'll get this one." Jiyong told the sales lady and handed his credit card.

"Thank you Miss." Dara told the lady after Jiyong's card was handed back.

"Give me your phone." Jiyong said and Dara obliged. "I'll add my number on your speed dial just in case there will be an emergency. Press one and you'll be able to contact me right away."

Dara nodded. "Thank you Jiyong." She said sweetly.

"Do you want me to add games to your phone?" Jiyong asked, his face devoid of any emotion.

"I can play games with that phone? Waaahh!" Dara looked very amazed. She came close to Jiyong then whispered. " Your world's really full of amazing things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter