Chapter 6

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara went back to her realm with Jiyong's permission to talk to her parents about her plan of staying in the human world for a while.

She went to visit her friends first before going directly to her mother.

"You didn't tell us yesterday that you won't be back until this morning." Chaerin said, arms across her chest.

Dara scratched her head. "There was an emergency. I had to help someone."

"I thought you promised you won't meddle with human issues?" Chaerin, shocked upon hearing that Dara helped someone.

"I'm sorry I broke my promise. I really had to help that guy... I felt the urge to do it."

"Was it the same guy you tell us stories about all the time?" Bom asked.

Dara nodded.

"What happened this time?" Minzy asked.

"He was in an accident and he needed extra care so I decided to stay for the night."

"Oh, is he okay?" Bom asked, worried.

"A little. He's still trying to recover." Dara replied.

"Minzy, Bom, why are you forgetting the fact that Dara has violated our agreement?" Chaerin, displeased at how Bom and Minzy reacted.

Dara hugged Chaerin's arm and looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry Chaerin. Forgive me. My heart just can't bear seeing him in that state... You love me, right?"

"Dara, it's not whether I love you or not. Yes, you're my friend but our issue now is that you've not done your promise... It's against our law to meddle with human's problem. What if something happened to you? You don't know what's running into those humans' heads."

"I understand... and I accept my mistake. That's why I'm going to talk to mother about it."

"Why should you let her know? You're back and we can just keep it as a secret." Bom said.

"I have to ask mother permission."

"For what?" Minzy asked.

"I'm planning to stay in the human world for some time. I want to help him go through something."

"What?!" Chaerin reacted. "And you think your mother will let you do that?"

"I'm just hoping for the best."

"Why do you care so much about this human?" Chaerin asked.

"I don't know." Dara smiled. "I just feel that I need to help him and it won't make me complete if I let him be. He needs my help and I want to be there for him."

"You like him, don't you." Bom teased.

"No, no... I never felt that way towards him, ever. It's just like a responsibility I've given myself. I know I can make mother say yes." Dara said confidently.

"Good luck to that Dara." Minzy touched Dara's shoulder.

"I'm out of that... I won't help you this time." Chaerin said, looking somewhere else.

"I understand... Don't get mad at me Chae." Dara moved to face her.

"You know I'm not mad. I'm worried of your being impulsive. We'll not be there to help you."

Dara hugged Chaerin. "I'll be okay. The person I'm helping has a good heart."

"You sure about your plan?" Bom asked.

Dara nodded.

"Should we go with you when you talk to your mother?" Minzy asked.

"I think I'll be fine." Dara answered.

"Does he know where you're from? Who you are?" Chaerin asked.

Dara hesitated before nodding.

"What was his reaction?" Bom got excited.

"He said it was COOL."

"That's it?" Minzy confirmed.

"Yes."

"Don't trust him easily Dara. If he knows you're a fairy then he might use you to his advan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter