Chapter 50

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I'm in danger Jiyong. Someone's following me and I don't know what to do. Help me... I panicked and ended up running into a dark, abandoned building. - Tiffany

Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed and Dara saw his reaction while reading the text message.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

Jiyong handed his phone to her and let her read the message Tiffany sent him.

"She might really be in danger. I think we have to help her." Dara said.

"Not we... Stay here and I'll check on Tiffany." Jiyong stood up.

"I need to go with you. You can't go there alone."

"And you think I'll risk putting you in danger? No Dara... It might just be some prankster kids. I should be able to handle them."

"Call me as soon as you see Tiffany, okay?... Should we at least call the police?"

"I don't think it's necessary... But I'll let you know if I won't be able to handle it."

Jiyong took his keys and drove off to where Tiffany told her she ran to. He tried to call her and she sounded really scared.

***********

"Chae, I need to follow Jiyong. I have a feeling something bad's gonna happen." Dara called Chaerin and told her about the text message that Jiyong received from Tiffany.

"You need us to be there... We'll follow."

"Don't let Donghae know about this, okay?"

"Okay... I won't... Dara, be careful."

"I will."

Dara turned herself into thin air and followed Jiyong's car.

***********

Jiyong reached the abandoned building and carefully went up the third floor where Tiffany hid as she said on her text message. He brought his baseball bat with him just in case he would need to fight back.

He was surprised to see a number of men (probably twenty or more) holding different weapons from baseball bats to knives to different sizes of hardwood.

"Good to see you again Jiyong... Remember me?... and this scar you've given?" A man with a huge scar on his face spoke.

Jiyong hissed. "Who can forget you, Jung Il-woo?... You've never changed... Where's Tiffany?"

"Well, she's here... Don't you worry." Il-woo smirked.

He gestured one of his men to bring Tiffany out.

Tiffany walked out of an open room looking okay, hands not tied and nothing to cover .

"Tiffany, are you okay?" Jiyong asked.

"As you can see, she's not in any way struggling so she's very much okay." Il-woo said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Jiyong." Tiffany said in a low voice, crying.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked, confused.

"He threatened to hurt me if I don't bring you to him." She answered.

"Well, thanks to your girlfriend here... She made it easy for me to see you again... With a little drama from her... Voila!! You popped out in front of me." Il-woo laughed.

Jiyong looked at Tiffany and without making a sound, she said, "I'm sorry."

"Let her go now... I'm the one you wanted, right?" Jiyong said firmly.

"Ooohh... Not too soon my friend. Let's have some fun first... Throw away that bat your holding."

Jiyong held the bat tighter.

"Your bat or Tiffany?" Il-woo threatened.

"You're still a coward Il-woo." Jiyong gritted his teeth before obeying to what Il-woo wanted him to do.

Il-woo chuckled. "I need to be sure I'll successfully take my revenge this time, Jiyong."

"Weakling." Jiyong said.

***********

Dara was able to follow Jiyong and was alerted after seeing the bunch of men in front of him. She saw how he threw away the only weapon he brought with him.

"Chae, hurry... Jiyong needs help. He's surrounded with a lot of men with weapons." She spoke wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter