Chapter 32

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong rubbed Dara's back to calm her. "It's just a dream... Don't cry anymore."

"It felt real..." Dara said, sniffing.

Jiyong chuckled. "What did you dream about? You were calling my name."

Dara pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears. "It's nothing... Let's just not talk about it."

Jiyong ruffled her hair. "I was about to scold you when I got in and saw you lying on the couch but I wasn't able to do so when I heard you talking in your sleep and started crying."

Dara pouted. "I haven't seen you for a couple of days and now you wanted to scold me?"

"Should I be happy that you got me worried the whole night?... I have called you a hundred times but you never answered your phone."

Jiyong gave her a light flicker on her forehead.

"Oh, yes! I forgot... I placed my phone in silent mode and I have not checked on it... Sorry." She hugged Jiyong's forearm.

"Bom said they also tried to contact you but you also ignored them... Where have you been?"

"Just here and there." She grinned.

"I'm not satisfied with that answer... Do you know how worried we were? I went driving for almost two hours to search for you... I went to the park in this area and even near the Han River... I also visited the YG building but didn't find you there."

Dara ignored what Jiyong was saying and kept herself busy with reading some of the text messages she received.

"Are you listening to what I'm saying?" Jiyong asked.

"What's the good news you're about to tell me?" Dara asked back after reading Jiyong's message.

Jiyong took a deep breath to keep his calm. "Where were you, really? Don't change the topic."

"I was just strolling around since I was feeling bored. I think I got preoccupied with that and didn't notice the time."

Jiyong just stared at her, not satisfied with her explanation.

"Yah, Jiyongie... believe me. I didn't do anything crazy. I was really just bored." She swayed Jiyong's arm.

"If you'll be away until these wee hours, atleast text me so we won't be this worried... I wasn't able to rest because of you."

"Sorry... sorry. You know there's nothing to worry about... I'm strong and I have my powers so I can take care of myself." She smiled at him.

"You shouldn't be too sure of that... What if someone sees you using your powers? You can't risk that... Always let us know where you're going. You even made Bom and the other girls very worried."

"Okay... Sorry."

Jiyong stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Dara followed him.

"Are you still mad at me?" She peeped to see Jiyong's face.

Jiyong pushed her head away by pointing his index finger on her forehead.

"You promise you won't do it again?" He asked.

"I promise." Dara raised her right hand.

"Fine... I'll let this pass." He drank the water in the glass. "Water?" He offered.

Dara nodded with full smile.

After they taking a glass of water, they both went to Jiyong's room.

"Aren't you gonna sleep yet?" Jiyong asked.

"You haven't told me about your good news yet." Dara said, seated on a couch in Jiyong's room.

"Can't it wait until tomorrow? I want to sleep now... I still need to go to the studio when the sun comes out." He looked at his watch. "And I only have less than 4 hours to sleep."

Dara pouted but gave up on hearing the good news right at that mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter