Chapter 46

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last two weeks in the human world

"Hey, wake up my sleepy Dragon." Dara whispered on Jiyong's ear while seated on the bedside.

Instead of waking up, Jiyong pinned her down to his embrace.

"Hmmm... It's still early... Lie down beside me for a few minutes." He said in his sleepy voice.

"I can't. Breakfast is ready." She said, facing Jiyong.

"Let it wait." He complained, hugging her tighter.

"We can't." She pinched his cheek.

"Few more minutes... Please." He kissed her forehead.

Dara chuckled. "I would love to give you that few more minutes but we really can't."

She attempted to stand up but Jiyong pulled her back to his arms.

"Jiyongie... Your parents are downstairs waiting for you." She told him.

Jiyong's eyes opened abruptly.

Dara laughed at how he looks.

"You promised them you'll have breakfast with them, right?"

"What time is it?" Jiyong asked.

"15 minutes past 8."

Jiyong sighed.

Dara sat on the bed and tapped Jiyong's .

"Stand up now and fix yourself. We'll wait for you downstairs." She smiled.

"Can I have a morning kiss first?" He asked.

"Too early." Dara said.

"To energize me... I'm too weak to stand." He acted tired.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and bended to give Jiyong a quick kiss on his lips. "Will you stand now?" She asked after.

Jiyong gave her a contented smile. He lifted his hands and gestured for Dara to help him stand.

Dara tried to pull him by the arm but he was putting so much weight so it was difficult for her to help him stand.

"Stop playing Jiyong." She smacked his arm.

"Hahaha... You look cute when you pout." Jiyong said, stood up and stole another kiss on Dara's lips and ran towards the bathroom.

"We'll wait for you downstairs." Dara said, smiling.

"I'll follow." Jiyong said while his toothbrush was in his mouth.

"Be quick." Dara reminded.

"I will." He answered.

***********

"Good morning." Jiyong smiled at both her mom and dad.

His mother stood up and gave him a hug. "Good morning son."

"Morning dad." Jiyong greeted him with a fist-bump.

"Morning." His father replied. "Coffee?"

"Ah, I don't drink coffee, dad."

"Hon, have you forgotten? Dara told us about it earlier." Mrs. Kwon asked.

"Sorry... Old age makes you forgetful." He chuckled.

Jiyong smiled. "Dara makes the best fresh juice. You should both try it."

"I'm a coffee addict, son. I won't last without it. And your mom made this wonderful coffee for me." Mr. Kwon winked.

"It's just coffee, David. There's nothing wonderful about it." She smiled and turned her attention to her son. "Do you have any schedule today, Jiyong?" She asked.

"The boys will release their album today... Mr. Yang's gonna have a press conference about it." Jiyong answered.

"So you've agreed to Mr. Yang's proposal to introduce you as the music producer of BigBang?" Dara asked.

Jiyong nodded shyly.

"That's super good news Jiyongie." Dara clapped her hands in excitement.

"I thought it over a lot of times and I guess it's time to give the crowd the chance to get some of their questions answered." He said.

"That's really good, son. Will you be in the press conference, too." Mr. Kwon asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"How about Mr. Yang's offer of putting you as the fifth member of the group?" Dara got curious about it.

"I said Big Bang is already Big Bang. Appearing on a crowd is their forte, not mine."

"The crowd's gonna love you for sure, my son. Girls would probably swarm around you." Mrs. Kwon commented.

"I have my eyes to only one woman, mom." Jiyong said and held Dara's hand.

"But of course... I'll be the first to scold you if you look for other girls." Mrs. Kwon said, pouting.

"Your mom is too clingy when it comes to Dara. She even wants bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter