Chapter 5

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Kwon, is everything okay?" The nurse asked after Dara opened the door.

"Aaahhh..." Jiyong glanced at Dara as she was instructing him to keep the secret he discovered.

Dara was doing weird body movements at the back of the nurse.

"I'm fine." Jiyong answered, forcing himself not to laugh at how funny Dara's acting was.

"We heard you scream." The nurse said.

"Oh, that's because I tried to raise my leg. I'm checking the extent of the damage the accident has caused me."

"Don't force yourself Mr. Kwon. You should be okay after a series of therapy." The nurse replied.

"Thanks for the reminder. I won't do it again. I have my guardian to remind me about it anyways." Jiyong said.

"So you remember her?"

"I remember her now. She's a far far relative that I haven't seen for years that's why I didn't recognize her."

"Okay. That's good then." The Nurse turned to Dara. "It's the hospital protocol that the doors need to be unlocked all the time so that we have easy access to the patients so never lock the door again, please." She reminded Dara.

Dara looked down, realizing her mistake. "Yes nurse, I won't do it again."

"I'm sorry nurse. I asked her to lock the door so that I can have privacy. I didn't know we're not allowed to do that. Sorry."

"It's good that you understand. I'll get going. Call us if you need anything."

Jiyong nodded. "Thanks."

The nurse left the room.

....Silence....

"So you really are a fairy, huh?" Jiyong broke the silence.

Dara looked up to meet Jiyong's stare. She nodded.

"You're not using your powers on me, are you?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

"No! I'm not using any powers. Why did you say so?"

"I haven't agreed to anything as quick as this before. With you, whatever you say, it seems so easy to digest and to say yes to... Take this as an example... you showed me your wings and you told me you're not a human but my only reaction was that it was COOL. That's weird, right?"

Dara shrugged. "It's probably my beauty." She flipped her hair.

"Yah, right." Jiyong said, eyeballs rolling.

"I was just kidding. It probably is because we have the connection ever since. There were times when you felt my presence when you shouldn't."

"Like when something wiped my tears this morning?"

"Yes." Dara confirmed.

"So it was you?"

Dara nodded.

Jiyong covered his body with his arms. "So you've seen me...."

"Hey, I told you I'm not a stalker. I don't come and go as I please. I respect your privacy." Dara immediately explained.

Jiyong squinted his eyes. "So you've never seen me ?"

"Of course I haven't!... Well, I've seen you without your shirt on but not ." Dara played with her fingers.

"I knew it... If I'll allow you to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter