Chapter 18

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're crazy Dara. Look what happened to you. No one in their right mind would run with those heels on." Chaerin nagged.

Dara grinned. "This is nothing Chae. We've succeeded. We're able to catch that guy's attention."

"Only after you got hurt. It's not something to rejoice, Dara." Bom, looking worried.

"Does it hurt?" Minzy asked.

"Only a little."

"Stop lying. Look how swollen it is. Wear this instead." Chae gave her a pair of slippers.

"Thank you, thank you." Dara hugged the slippers. "It felt like years since I last wore flats... Now I know why it's called killer heels."

"What's our next plan?" Minzy asked.

"We have a very good progress when it comes to getting that guy's attention. Next thing we need to do is to bring Tiffany's attention back to Jiyong. We just need to get the right timing." Chaerin discussed.

Dara gave her a thumbs up.

"Let's take care of that sprain you have." Bom told Dara.

"I can't use medicine from our realm, just like what I have given Jiyong to recover. If I do that, I won't have any reason to communicate with Nichkhun again. Let's just let it heal on its own." Dara stuck her tongue out.

"At least try putting hot pack on it to lessen the bulge." Minzy instructed.

"I will." Dara smiled.

**********

Jiyong reached the house after a long day at the recording studio. He went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When he opened the refrigerator to check on what he can eat, he saw a container with a note that says: Jiyong's Dinner.

He looked at what's inside and saw it's pasta with chunks of chicken. He placed it in the microwave to reheat it and he went to the dining table to eat.

Dara then walked in the dining room, rubbing her eyes while adjusting to the light of the room. She looked like she just woke up.

"You're home." Dara said then headed to the refrigerator to get some water.

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows upon noticing the way Dara walked. "What's wrong with your leg?"

"Huh?" Dara pretended not to know what Jiyong was pertaining to. She forced herself to walk normally although the pain is prickling her ankle. She sat near Jiyong.

"I said what happened to your leg?" Jiyong repeated.

"Why?"

"Don't give me that innocent look." Jiyong pressed Dara's left foot with his toes.

"Oouch!!" Dara gritted her teeth in pain.

"Why is that foot swollen?" Jiyong looked worried.

Dara pouted. "It's nothing. Just a mild sprain, that's all."

"What happened?"

"I tripped."

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have brought you to the hospital."

"You know I can't go to the hospital. They might know I'm not human."

"Did you use the same medicine that you've given me for it to easily heal?"

"Yes..." Dara lied.

She can't tell Jiyong what she's doing to bring Tiffany b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter