Chapter 44

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know what we should do once we see him David. I'm nervous he might not want to see us." Jiyong's mother walked back and forth, feeling nervous about seeing her son again after a long time of not being together.

"I think it might be his initial reaction Anna. We both know we caused him pain so he really might have built a lot of anger inside him... But remember, we're here to give him an explanation... and we should continue persuading him until he forgives us. Let's not give up easily." Mr. Kwon said, seated on a chair inside a private room in a famous restaurant in Jeju.

He was also scared about the outcome but he didn't want to show it to his wife. He needs to be strong.

A week after Mr. Kwon talked to his wife about the need for them to give Jiyong an explanation, Mrs. Kwon set another meet up and said she agrees to do so and even accepted the offer to start anew with their relationship with the condition of taking it slow and discussing things rationally without repeating what they have already done wrong in the past.

"Come sit. You'll feel more nervous if you do that." He said, stood up and guided his wife to seat on the chair beside him.

He held her hand that felt so cold.

"Dara will be there to help us... We can do this." He smiled.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Be strong Anna... You've done enough damage to your son. Do this for him." She cheered herself.

"That's better." Mr. Kwon said.

"I want to hug him in my arms, David... Oh God, guide us." Her hands trembled and Mr. Kwon held it tighter for support.

"They might be here any minute... Ready?" He asked.

With a sigh and a hint of a little smile, she nodded.

***********

"We're almost there Jiyong... Weehee!! Food." Dara said in a very cheerful voice.

She stopped walking when she felt that Jiyong's no longer walking behind her.

"What's wrong?" She walked back to where Jiyong was.

"I just feel strange... Nervous, actually. These people you would like me to talk to... The idea makes me..." He raked his hair. "Argg!! I don't know."

Dara smiled at him. "Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter