Chapter 42

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This place is so peaceful. It's nice to have this relaxing time together after being too busy with preparing for the album." Seungri said while they're having dinner outside of their rented house, overlooking the wonderful sea.

"Aaahh... This is life after the hard work." Daesung commented after having a bite of the meat he's eating.

"We must not forget that all of these won't be possible if Jiyong's not here to take care of our music." Youngbae reminded.

"It's my pleasure giving you guys the perfect music that suites your style. The music that I make won't come out well if you yourself are not good enough. You should give credit to yourselves, too." Jiyong replied.

"He's right. I heard your songs and they're all perfect." Chaerin said.

"So you're taking back what you said about me not doing a good job in our recording?" Seungri asked.

"With the exception of you." Chaerin looked at him with her poker face.

"They're starting again." Dara whispered to Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded and watched the two as they started to fire words to each other.

"I made the song more colorful with my voice... right, hyung?" Seungri looked at TOP, asking for him to back him up.

TOP just smiled.

"See... he doesn't want to answer. Because it's not true." Chaerin chuckled.

"I..." Seungri wasn't able to continue.

Chaerin stopped him from talking by placing her forefinger on his lips and immediately wiping off the saliva that got on her finger on his sleeves.

"Enough... enough of nonsense talking." She said.

"Yah, yah... enough bickering you two. You're like lovers who always fight. Aren't you tired of fighting?" TOP meddled.

Seungri crinkled his nose at Chaerin.

"Food's great. Let's not spoil it." Minzy chuckled.

"How about setting up a bonfire near the beach after we eat?" Youngbae suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Bom said.

They have finished their lovely dinner and decided to help each other in setting up the bonfire and their tents near the beach. They gathered around it and started sharing stories while munching on heated marshmallows.

***********

"I remember when I first saw hyung in our studio. He was very quiet but he gives you that stare in a way that will give you goosebumps all over. It's as if he's looking into your soul." Seungri chuckled while rubbing his arms.

"Did I scare you?" Jiyong asked.

"At first... but everything changed when I heard you talking to our boss."

"About what?" TOP got curious.

"About leaving the country... I wasn't eavesdropping though."

"As if you're not." Chaerin reacted.

"I really wasn't. I was on my way to Mr. Yang's office... I don't normally knock on his door coz I like playing pranks on him... it just happened that I overheard them talking to each other." He defended.

"You planned to leave the country?" Youngbae asked, looking at Jiyong.

"It happened so long ago. Probably when I was just 19... Three years after we started working together." Jiyong answered.

"Why, hyung?" Daesung asked.

"I wanted to find answers... You know how my life story goes." Jiyong said.

"What made me look up to you is your answer to our boss, hyung." Seungri said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter