Chapter 20

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara jumped in excitement and hugged Jiyong when they met at home.

"I'm so proud of you Jiyong. Super super proud of you... I told you you can do it."

"What's to be excited about. We've barely talked. She just vent out her feelings."

"But that's a good start Jiyong. Soon, you'll Be able to have her back... Go for the Gold!!" Dara raised her right hand and rejoiced.

Jiyong pinched Dara's cheeks and chuckled. "It's still a long way before we reach that goal we're aiming so let's not rejoice yet."

Dara stuck her tongue out. "If only you've seen yourself while you were with Tiffany... You didn't act rough at all. I didn't even see the bad boy image that you have. You were calm and loving. Who won't fall for that?"

"Have I always been rough?"

Dara thought for a second. "A little... No hint of softness, actually."

"Really?"

Dara nodded. "I'm not saying you should totally change. You should still be yourself. That sweetness is in you anyway so all you have to do is to learn how to make it come out naturally." She smiled.

Jiyong looked at her seriously. He was staring at her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Dara asked curiously.

"Thank you."

"Huh?"

"If it weren't for you, and how you believed in me, I won't be able to bravely face Tiffany."

"That's so different from the Jiyong I know... I'm loving this Jiyong in front of me." Dara pointed at Jiyong's chest. "It's probably the result of you seeing a chance with Tiffany." She teased.

"Maybe." Jiyong smiled.

"Look at that smile... Hee, hee."

"Hey, stop teasing! I still have Ji the Dragon in here." He tapped his chest, pretending to be angry.

"Wooo, I'm scared." Dara faked it.

He ruffled her hair and hugged her.

Dara's eyes widened because of what Jiyong did. Her heart beat beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter