Chapter 55

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm ready Chaerin... I'll do it." Jiyong said while looking outside the window.

They were still in Dara's room, waiting for something good to happen but there's still no sign of Dara coming back.

"And if she still doesn't wake up?"

"Give me other solution that can help us in this situation, Chae... Tell me."

"What if Dara wakes up and learned about what you've done for her? Do you think she'll be happy?" Chaerin tried to make Jiyong's decision change.

"I won't change my mind anymore Chae... We can't let her stay like this."

Chaerin looked at Dara and walked towards her.

"Hey, Dara... Can you hear us?" She touched Dara's hand. "You've infected Jiyong with your stubborness, huh?" She bit her lower lip. "He really loves you Dara... He'll do everything for you... Now, if you can hear me, bring your up now or you'll forever lose your love. Find that strength to bring yourself back... The Dara I know is someone who's strong and fights whatever happens... This Dara I'm looking at is not you... so come back now... We're all waiting for you... including Jiyong." A tear dropped from Chaerin's eye. She quickly wiped it with the back of her hand.

She stood up and walked back to where Jiyong was.

"Dara's mother wants to talk to you before the Healer comes back." Chaerin said.

Jiyong nodded.

"I'll bring you there."

"Okay."

Chaerin headed towards the door while Jiyong followed behind.

***********

Jiyong bowed upon entering Hye-young's room.

"Have a seat, Human." She said.

"Chaerin said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yes... I wanna show you something." She stood up and handed a box to him.

Jiyong felt strange seeing Dara's mother that way.

She talked calmly and the fierce looking lady wasn't there in front of him.

A smile formed in her lips.

"Open it." She instructed.

He opened the box and saw some pieces of paper inside.

Hye-young sat beside him.

"Those are drawings Dara made. She would be with her drawing tools every time she comes back from your world."

Jiyong browsed the pile of papers.

"She was always busy doing those, I got curious what it was."

Jiyong looked at her.

"She drew images of a boy... time passed and her ability to draw images became better... Look at that." Hye-young pointed at an image of a kid that looks like Jiyong when he was young.

"It's me."

Hye-young nodded.

"I knew how Dara was attached to you from the very start... I tried to stop her from doing this because it will remind her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter