Chapter 29

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara received a text message from Jiyong saying he'll be coming home and Tiffany's coming with him. He stayed in the hospital only for two days since Gallstone formation was ruled out by the doctors so he didn't need to undergo surgery.

She told herself she won't be home once Jiyong comes back from the hospital since it might cause her pain seeing them again but wanting to see how his condition is overpowered that.

She turned herself into thin air and waited outside of Jiyong's house, seated on a huge tree branch.

A taxi stopped in front of the gate.

'It should be them.' Dara thought to herself.

Tiffany and Jiyong stepped out of the cab. Jiyong held Tiffany's hand and they walked towards the house together.

Dara trailed behind.

"I'll just drop my things in my room and I'll bring you home after." Jiyong told Tiffany. Their hands were still intertwined.

Tiffany's eyes roamed around the house, amazed of how huge it is.

"You live here alone?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Your parents might be very busy to leave this house to you, alone. This is too huge for just one person... Where are they?"

"They're not here... It's a long story." He answered.

"I want to know." Tiffany said.

"I'll tell you... Just not now." Jiyong held Tiffany's cheek.

He was flabbergasted when Tiffany clinged on to his neck and touched her lips on his.

Dara looked away. She touched her chest and felt her heart beating fast.

'It's okay Dara... It's okay.' She calmed herself.

"If I tell you I'm starting to develop that same feeling we shared when we were still together, will you be able to open up yourself for me to better know you?" Tiffany in her teasing voice.

"Tiffany..."

Tiffany's index finger touched Jiyong's lips to stop what he was about to say.

"You said you will wait for my answer, right?... I'm giving you this second chance Jiyong. I'm willing to start a new relationship with you."

Dara hurriedly left the house upon hearing Tiffany's words. She knows it's what Jiyong was waiting for and she's being torn between happiness and pain.

"Are you sure about this Tiff?" Jiyong was taken aback.

Tiffany didn't answer but hugged Jiyong instead and the latter hugged her back.

"No words can explain how happy I am Tiffany. I waited so long to have you back. I thought this will never happen again." He hugged her tighter, rubbing his cheek on Tiffany's hair.

Tiffany tapped his back. "I'm giving you this chance Jiyong... I hope you won't disappoint me."

"I will make sure that this Jiyong won't be the same as the Jiyong you met before. I promise." He pulled out from the hug and caressed Tiffany's cheek with his thumb. "Thank you Tiff... for trusting me again."

Tiffany touched his hand on her cheek and smiled sweetly.

Jiyong slowly neared his face to hers and reached for her lips. They kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter