Epilogue

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, be quick... Everybody's waiting for us." Dara called her husband.

"I'm coming. It's still early. Why are we in a hurry?" Jiyong said, hurrying down the stairs.

"Mother and Father are both coming... I'm just excited to see them again." Dara giggled.

"You just saw them last week."

"I know... but I can't help it. I think the little Jiyong's expecting to hear her grandmother's voice again." Dara smiled, rubbing her bulging tummy.

"Why not just stay here at home and let mother and father visit you instead? It might be difficult for you to walk in that condition." Jiyong sounded worried.

He sat beside his wife who's leisurely seated on the couch in their living room.

"How's our little baby in there?" He asked, gently caressing Dara's belly.

"Aack.." Dara flinched when she felt a little pain from the side of her abdomen.

"What?? What happened? Are you okay?" Jiyong panicked.

"Babe, I think you need to lessen talking to your son... He always gives me strong kicks when he hears your voice." Dara chuckled.

"Baby, don't do that to mommy... She's hurting whenever your doing it." He talked to Dara's tummy again.

Dara smiled as she looked at her husband lovingly. She rubbed Jiyong's back as he continuously talk to their baby.

"Let's go now, babe. They're not gonna wait for us."

"Okay, fine." He stood up and helped his wife stand as well.

"Should I carry you to the car?" He asked, chuckling.

"I can manage." She smiled sweetly.

***********

They arrived at the venue earlier than expected. There were just few people around who's also waiting for the event.

"I told you we're still early." Jiyong told her while they were walking inside the hotel.

"At least we still have time to check on the groom and bride." She answered.

Jiyong just rolled his eyes. He knew Dara won't let herself be defeated.

He held his wife's hand and headed towards the bride's room.

"Dara... You're here. Look at that bulging tummy." The bride excitedly said, giving her a quick hug. "Hi Jiyong."

Jiyong smiled at her and hugged her, too.

"How are you feeling?... You're going to get married in a few hours." Dara felt happy for her friend.

"I know, right... I'm really nervous." The bride said as the make up artist applied lip gloss on her lips before heading out.

"I'm gonna give you girls some alone time... I'll just check on the groom." Jiyong said.

"Okay." Dara replied.

"Be careful, alright? Don't get too excited. Call me if you're not feeling okay." He reminded.

"I will... Just go. Shoo!" Dara said.

Jiyong gave her a peck on the lips before leaving.

"So, where's Chaerin and Minzy?" Dara asked.

"They said they're coming... Chae's with her little panda. You know the two... they're unstoppable when in comes to travelling. Seungri said they're planning to go to Africa after their next album launch."

"The two who always argue." Dara chuckled.

"Minzy and Dae are both in Japan... Have you heard?"

"Yes... Daesung's popularity in Japan is really something... That's why Minzy's guarding her boyfriend from other girls who's totally into him."

They did a high-five and laughed.

"Did you know Youngbae's dating Mr. Yang's new trainee?" Bom said.

"The pretty girl who s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter