Chapter 12

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was actually your mom's idea." The fierce looking girl continued.

"To follow me around?... Well, on the brighter side, it's also nice to see you guys. I won't feel alienated anymore. How are you guys adjusting?"

No one answered.

"Chaerin, I thought you wouldn't want to pass through the portal?" Dara teased.

"If it wasn't for your mom and for the sake of your safety, I wouldn't be coming here." Chaerin replied.

"How long will you be staying?"

"Until you come back home." Bom answered.

"We were supposed to just watch over you until the end of your stay and never let you know but you caught us this early. I guess, without us being able to use our powers freely, we'll be weaker." Minzy said.

"Where are you staying?" Dara asked.

"There's this place they call Fairy Stop where fairies who decided to stay in this world get news about our world. It's not far from here." Chaerin said.

Dara smiled and hugged her three friends tightly. "It's so nice to have you here. I missed you girls."

"It has just been a few days Dara." Chaerin chuckled.

"I thought I won't be able to see you for a long time, that's why." Dara hugged them tighter.

"That Jiyong looks attractive Dara. You sure you haven't fallen for his charms?" Bom teased.

Dara pulled out from the hug and looked at Bom with furrowed eyebrows. "You find Jiyong attractive?"

"Who wouldn't? He looks cute... Let me correct myself. He looks hot."

Minzy laughed. "Bom has a hawk eye for handsome guys."

"We didn't come here for those stuff, girls. You need to stay focus." Chaerin told them.

"Loosen up Chae. Enjoy your stay here. You don't have to look after me all the time. I'm totally fine." Dara said.

"Since Dara already knows we're here, we don't have to sneak every time we follow her." Bom voiced out.

"And since we're in the same realm, it will be easier for us to communicate with each other." Minzy added.

"They're both right Chae. You can explore this place while you're here. If I need help, I'll communicate with you right away."

"Bom, Minzy, we didn't come here for vacation."

"We know." Bom answered.

"But you didn't come here to babysit on me either." Dara opposed.

"Everything's gonna be alright Chae. Stop being serious all the time." Bom said.

"Fine, you win." Chaerin surrendered. "You three always have the same opinion and I'm always the one to raise the white flag."

Dara chuckled.

"We love you Chae." Minzy laughed.

"Yeah, we do." Bom agreed.

"And I love you, too. All three of you... Regardless of your hard headedness and even though you tend to stray from your duties sometimes." Chae replied.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Dara asked.

"What is it?" Chae said.

"Remember, I'm helping Jiyong to get back with Tiffany, his ex-girlfriend?"

"Yes." Minzy said.

"I'm still not sure how I'll be able to do that. I'm hoping you can help me with coming up with a plan."

"Sure Dara. We'll help you." Bom agreed.

"I have other people who are also willing to help us. They're Jiyong's friends. Jiyong's boss wants to help, too. He's trying to see if he could do something about reaching out with Jiyong's parents."

"You're really determined to make Jiyong's life back to normal, huh?" Chaerin commented.

Dara nodded. "It's the best thing I can do for him."

"He's lucky you've known him Dara. Your concern is a blessing to him." Bom told Dara.

"Knowing him helped me with a lot about my self,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter