Chapter 40

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night was unexpected. The four of them meeting each other left them different thoughts in their heads.

Jiyong felt a different feeling when she learned that Dara met a different man other than him (with the exception of the boys of Big Bang, of course). It was weird for him to feel so protective when Nichkhun offered to give her a ride.

For Dara, she was hoping that Tiffany won't think that Jiyong is in any way connected to how he met Nichkhun.

Nichkhun got confused as to why Dara needed to lie about when they met while Tiffany still felt that same fast heart beat upon seeing Nichkhun. Her feelings for him is still there but her pride is on the line. It was Nichkhun who ended their relationship first and she wanted to show him she has already moved on by making him aware she's head over heels in love with Jiyong.

Before leaving the restaurant, Nichkhun insisted on sending Dara home but she stayed firm in declining the offer. She explained that she just doesn't want to make things complicated since her COUSIN didn't want her to ride with him. She also made it clear to him that what they can have is just friendship and they can never be more than that.

Nichkhun accepted her decision and agreed to remain friends.

***********

"Was he the man who hurt you?" Jiyong asked, staying focused on the road.

Tiffany was looking out the window. She looked at Jiyong and said, "Yes."

"You still look affected after seeing him." Jiyong said.

"Please Jiyong, don't start with me... I have already moved on."

"That's not what I saw earlier." He insisted.

"Stop making it as if I'm the one who's cheating." She sounded annoyed.

"I didn't say that... I just want to know how you feel."

"Do you think I believe you when you said that Dara's your cousin?... Don't make me look stupid Jiyong." She smirked. "She looks like someone who would act like an angel but is a total ."

"Do not talk about Dara that way!" He raised his voice. "Out of all the people we know, she's the person to be respected the most."

"So you're defending her now? What's really the deal between you and her, huh? Come on, tell me." She challenged.

"This conversation's not going anywhere Tiffany... You're not thinking in a rational way now."

Tiffany chuckled sarcastically. "You're just avoiding being grilled with questions. You're not telling me the truth."

"It's not that I'm not telling the truth... It's about you trusting me with what I'm saying... From the start, you're still in doubt about the change in me." Jiyong stopped the car along the sideway.

"Someone like you won't change completely, Jiyong. Once a bad boy, always a bad boy."

Jiyong held the steering wheel tight causing his knuckles to turn white. He gritted his teeth to stop his emotion from building up.

"So you won't talk now?... You want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter