Chapter 22

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sure you're okay seeing them like that?" Chaerin asked, her arms across each other.

"Why won't it be okay with me?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because you like him." Bom said.

"Do you feel hurt?" Minzy asked.

Dara sighed. "Why are you like this? I thought you girls are my friends." She slumped her shoulders.

"We're just teasing you Dara." Bom chuckled.

"But honestly, are you okay?" Chaerin asked.

Bom elbowed her.

"What? I just want to know." Chaerin defended herself.

Minzy shook her head.

Dara laughed at the three. "Honestly, I feel happy but hurt at the same time... I mean, who won't be happy seeing Jiyong like that? He's changed a lot. He's now learning to open himself to crowd... and it's because of Tiffany. But on the other hand, I'm thinking and am hopeful it's me who's causing that change in him... Funny, right?"

"Aaaww, don't be sad Dara." Bom hugged her.

Chaerin and Minzy also did the same.

"I'm okay. Those are just crazy thoughts I have." Dara chuckled. "It's my mission to make Jiyong happy again and part of it is to bring Tiffany and him back together so I know I shouldn't feel this way." She smiled at the three girls.

"We have gorgeous men in our world who'll kneel before you so once we get back there, we'll find a man suitable for you." Chaerin wiggled her eyebrows.

"A lot of Sylphs are hunks with nice looking wings so there are a lot to choose from." Bom said.

"Or if you want, I can find you a man among Undines. They're nice looking, too." Minzy offered.

"Thanks for the support girls but I don't think it's necessary for me to look for a partner in our world. Having you three is enough." Dara said.

"Eeee... that's so cheesy, it gives me goosebumps." Chaerin shivered.

"Hey girls, are you having fun?" Youngbae came, smiling brightly.

The girls didn't see him coming.

"Oh, yes. Thanks for inviting us here." Bom replied.

TOP joined their conversation. "Mr. Yang allowed us to invite friends so it's him you would need to thank." He winked.

"Hosting the event and renting this whole place for a day. Your boss is so generous." Minzy said.

"That's how he values his employees." Seungri and Daesung joined the group with drinks on a tray.

"Have some refresher." Daesung said as he placed the tray on the table.

"This resort is great. If you want to enjoy the sun, the sea water's there. If indoor swimming is what you want, the swimming pool is just near." Chaerin commented.

"Why aren't you in your swimwear Dara?" Youngbae asked.

"She's not into swimming." Bom explained.

Only Dara has wings that she needs to hide so the other three Elemental Keepers are free to wear whatever they want.

"Try dipping in the water. It's fun." TOP invited.

"No thanks. I'll just enjoy the view instead." Dara smiled.

"You sure about that Noona?" Seungri asked.

"Yes... You go ahead and have fun. I'll be here watching you... You th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter