Chapter 19

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SECOND MONTH IN THE HUMAN WORLD

"This is the right time for Jiyong to enter the picture. You're doing a great job in getting Nichkhun's attention, Dara." Chaerin said while enjoying a rest in the park.

"The timing should be when Tiffany's at her lowest point because Nichkhun's no longer giving her attention... at her down moment." Bom suggested.

"Right... And when she's walking the street with wandering thoughts, Jiyong would come to her rescue and make her happy again." Minzy said with dreamy eyes.

"That's what you get when you over-watch dramas on TV." Chaerin said.

"But don't you think it's a good idea? Should it work if that happens?" Dara asked.

"Maybe... There's only one way to know... and that's for us to try the idea." Bom shared.

"Should we, Chae?" Dara looked at Chaerin.

Chaerin shrugged. "Why not?"

**********

Dara was seated on the sofa in the living room waiting for Jiyong to come home. She was a bit anxious on what to tell him. While she was in deep thought, the main door opened.

Jiyong was a little startled seeing Dara seated on the sofa.

"What are you doing there?"

Dara grinned. "Waiting for you."

"Problem?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"No... A little of a good news."

"Then let's hear it." Jiyong placed his keys on the table and sat near Dara.

"I need you to be ready..." Dara hang what she was about to say.

"For what?"

"It's time to have Tiffany back." Dara held Jiyong's hand. She smiled genuinely.

"Really?" Jiyong's face lightened.

Dara nodded. "After we have watched over Tiffany, she's currently showing signs of a little depression."

"What?! Why?" Jiyong looked worried.

"I think she's not getting attention she wants from someone she likes."

"So she likes somebody else?" Jiyong looked a little disappointed.

"Sorry Jiyong."

"Why say sorry?"

"Coz I didn't let you know about it." Dara squeezed Jiyong's hand. "But the brighter side is that you'll be able to have her back again. This is the time she needs you the most."

"How will I be able to comfort her?"

"Just be there. Listen to her. Show how you care about her. Be her shoulder to cry on."

"But I can't do that..."

"You haven't tried yet... How did you know you can't if you haven't tried it before?"

"You think I can do it?" Jiyong was hesitant.

Dara gave him a thumbs up. "You can do it. You're Jiyong... I believe in you. I'll be there to watch over you anyway." She smiled.

"When can I meet her?"

"That's the spirit. Let's try doing it tomorrow."

"Okay." Jiyong agreed. "You'll back me up, right?"

"Of course. Send me a message if you need anything. I'll follow you to know what's happening."

"Thanks." Jiyong smiled and looked down.

"I love that smile... hope I can see it often." Dara said.

Jiyong pressed Dara's forehead with his forefinger.

**********

"Tiffany will be out in less than 30 minutes. Wait for her in front of her office building and follow her until she agrees for you to bring her home... Then bring her somewhere quiet and talk to her about how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter