Chapter 48

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's car is this we're using?" Dara yawned.

They're on their way somewhere and it's still dark outside.

"It's Seungri's friend's."

"So you've planned all this, huh?"

"A little." He smiled.

"It's just 5 in the morning, Jiyongie. Don't you think it's a little too early for a surprise?" She yawned again.

"We need to be there before the sun rises. You'll see what I'm talking about once we get there." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Dara smiled. "Now that your saying that, I'm becoming excited about it."

**********

It was still a little dark when their car parked in a place near the sea.

"My love, I need to blindfold you before we step out of the car."

"Do you have to?"

Jiyong nodded. "I promise I'll hold you til we get there. Just don't let go of my hand." Jiyong's voice was assuring.

"Okay." Dara agreed.

Jiyong assisted Dara in stepping out of the car while her eyes were blindfolded.

He held Dara's arm while walking towards his surprise and she intertwined their fingers to feel secured.

He asked her to sit on a huge rock.

"Few more minutes." He whispered.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it on Dara's shoulders.

"Sorry, it's a little cold out here."

"I'm fine." She touched Jiyong's hand that's on her shoulder and waited patiently.

"There... Almost. I'll remove your blindfold now." He said and slowly removed the cover on her eyes.

The orange rim of the sun is slowly pushing itself up the horizon causing the surroundings to turn from dark to a calming, soothing brighter color.

The surrounding area's filled with sea water that remains peaceful while birds fly on top of it. A small church lies at the end of the path.

"Oh my..." Dara exclaimed after seeing what's in front of her. "This is so beautiful Jiyongie."

"I told you you'll like it."

"Where are we?"

"We're at the Jukseong Church... Lovely?"

Dara nodded. "Breathtaking." She hugged Jiyong.

"It's nice to watch the sun rise with something warm to drink... I brought hot chocolate drink for you."

She pulled out from the hug and smiled at him. "It's so sweet of you to do this Jiyongie."

"I wanted to make you happy."

"You did... You always make me happy even with your small gestures." She kissed him on his cheeks. "Thank you."

"It's always a pleasure." He bowed like a prince. "Care for a drink?"

She nodded. "Please."

He handed her a cup of hot chocolate.

"Aaahh... Delightful." She said and sat back on the huge rock where she was previously seated while watching at the sun rise.

Jiyong sat beside her.

She blew the hot choco to cool it down and asked Jiyong to take a sip from it.

He obliged.

"This is just the start of the surprise." He said.

"I'm beginning to like surprises." She replied with so much enthusiasm.

"How about taking a picture while the sun is still not comple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter