Chapter 14

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SECOND WEEK IN THE HUMAN WORLD

"You sure Noona you're okay with your plan?" Seungri asked.

They were in the company cafeteria talking about Dara's plan to get Tiffany's guy's attention while making Tiffany fall for Jiyong again.

Jiyong's at his usual favorite place, the recording studio. The boys were given a break so they were able to talk to Dara.

"I have no choice. We have little time left... If you have other plans, we'll be more than willing to hear it."

"What if Tiffany learns about your plan? Don't you think it will be more complicated?" Youngbae asked.

"Nobody knows anything about me. Only you guys and your Boss knows that I'm Jiyong's cousin so I don't think it will be a problem."

"Is there anything we can help you out with?" TOP asked.

"I have friends who are not so familiar with the city and they're also helping out. They have started gathering info about Tiffany, like what she wants, what she dislikes, what makes her happy... all those sort of things but I'd appreciate it if you help them out."

"When can we meet them?" Seungri sounded excited.

"Are they guys or girls?" Daesung verified.

"Three girls. Minzy, Chaerin and Bom."

"Let's meet them today." Seungri decided.

TOP chuckled. "Too excited to meet girls, huh?"

"If we help, we can only bring them to places and give them info about it but going with them literally would be difficult for us." Youngbae commented.

"Yes, I understand. I know how popular you all are. Bringing them to places would be more than enough. I just can't help them familiarize themselves about the city since I'm also unfamiliar with it."

"We'll be like their tour guide. You can entrust them to us." Seungri blurted out.

"Thank You."

"When should we see them?" TOP asked.

"Depending on your availability. I know you're also busy these days."

"We'll find time... tomorrow?" Daesung looked at the other members.

"We don't have our recording schedule tomorrow so I guess it's fine." TOP said.

Youngbae nodded. "Tomorrow then."

"Yes! New friends... Excited." Seungri his elbow in the air.

"Thank you guys."

"Don't mention it... Thank you for allowing us to help." TOP said.

"I think we should go now. Jiyong will be very angry if we go back late." Youngbae reminded.

"I'll contact you to let you know about the time and where we shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter