Chapter 10

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Sir." Dara said after entering the room. She bowed to him.

"Good morning lovely lady. Have a seat." Mr. Yang offered. "My name's Yang Hyunsuk... just in case Jiyong has not informed you about me."

Dara smiled. "Jiyong told me you're Mr. Yang before I came in."

"Are you really Jiyong's cousin?" Mr. Yang asked, looking at her as if looking for any resemblance between Jiyong and her.

"Yes Sir. I just don't look like him that much."

"Oh, I see."

"Jiyong told me that there's something you would like to discuss with me."

"Yes. It's something very important for Jiyong's career and for his self as well... If it's okay with you, I would like to discuss it together with the boys. I already called them before you came in."

"Ah... ow-key." Dara answered, unsure of what's gonna happen.

After a couple of minutes, four guys came in. Two of them Dara already knew.

Seungri smiled at her.

"These are Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and TOP." Mr. Yang introduced them to her.

"I know Seungri and TOP. I met them outside while waiting for Jiyong."

"I see. For Daesung and Youngbae, this is Dara, Jiyong's cousin."

"I didn't know Jiyong has a cousin." Youngbae said.

"Nice to meet you, Noona, right?" Daesung, smiling with his eyes.

"I'm same age as Jiyong. You can call me Noona or just Dara." Dara smiled back.

"Why did you call us here Boss?" TOP asked.

"It's about Jiyong... You boys know how I'm worried about Jiyong locking up himself in his own world, right?"

The guys nodded.

"I would like to ask Dara's assistance to see how we can help Jiyong with his issue... We're not forcing you to do it Dara. It still depends on your decision."

"How can I be of help Sir?"

"You're the closest person to Jiyong and you might be able to talk to him about his personal matters."

"For a long time, we tried to help him but he always blocks us whenever we talk to him about personal matters. He only talks to us about things related to work." Youngbae said.

"The closeness that you have with him is different. Whenever he's angry or even just annoyed, he becomes very scary. You even said it yourself earlier. But when he heard you say he's like a dragon when he's angry, he didn't get mad. It's as if he ignored what you said." Seungri said.

"He still gets scary when I'm with him. I've seen him at his worst so I guess I'm just used to that... I'm willing to help with your plans for him."

"What's causing him to be like that?" TOP asked.

Dara looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter