Chapter 23

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where are you? I haven't seen you the whole day. - Jiyong

I'm with the boys. Why? - Dara

Have you eaten your dinner? - Jiyong

Not hungry. But I ate a bar of chocolate. =) - Dara

"You okay?" Tiffany asked Jiyong.

They were having their dinner at the hotel's restaurant after having a blast with the activities that were set earlier.

"Yes. Why?" Jiyong replied.

"You were texting with your eyebrows furrowed so I thought something's wrong." Tiffany said.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was just reading a text message from a friend.

Tiffany bobbed her head then ate half spoonful of her ice cream. "You still haven't told me why we were invited here. Those are YG employees we were with earlier, right?"

"Promise me you won't be mad at me if I tell you." Jiyong was having second thoughts if he should tell Tiffany the truth.

"Ow-key." Tiffany, unsure of what Jiyong was about to say.

"I actually have lied to you... I work for YG. I started working in the company even before we first met."

"You work there as a what?"

"I can't tell you... not yet. Sorry."

"Okay. I'll respect that."

"Thank you."

"What else are you keeping from me?" Tiffany asked.

"A lot."

"And you can't tell them to me, too?"

"Give me time Tiff. I'll tell you everything in time."

"You're not a bad person, right? I mean, I know you've been to fights and those fights weren't just ordinary fights... they're with gangs, but you haven't killed anybody or that sort of thing, right?"

Jiyong chuckled. "Of course I haven't killed anyone. None that I know of since sometimes I get totally drank, I'm not sure what happened whenever I wake up." Jiyong joked.

"Jiyong?!!" Tiffany reacted.

Jiyong smiled. "I was just kidding. That's my past I want to forget, Tiff. If you're willing to have me back, I'll show you how much of that bad boy Jiyong has changed."

Tiffany held Jiyong's hand that's holding his spoon. "Jiyong, I'm very thankful to you since you're the one who's there when I was down... But please give me more time to think about it."

Jiyong nodded. "I understand. I'm not in a rush. I'll patiently wait for your answer."

Tiffany smiled at him sweetly.

***********

After having dinner, Tiffany told Jiyong that she got tired from the whole day's activities so she decided to call it a day and rest.

Jiyong opened the door for Tiffany the moment they got to her room.

"Thanks for this lovely day Jiyong. Goodnight." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight. Sleep well." Jiyong said.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Jiyong nodded.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Tiffany slowly closed the door. Jiyong walked towards his room with a smile plastered on his face.

***********

Still with the boys. - Jiyong

Yes... And my friends. - Dara

Friends? - Jiyong

Remember Minzy, Bom and Chaerin? - Dara

Oh... Busy? - Jiyong

Not really. We're just playing... Still with Tiffany? - Dara

No. She said she's tired so she went back to her room to rest. - Jiyong

Are you gonna sleep now? - Dara

Can't sleep. But I'm already lying in bed. - Jiyong

Wanna play with us? We're in Seungri's room. - Dara

I might ruin the fun. - Jiyong

The boys will be glad to have you here. I'll wait for you outside. ROOM 943. - Dara

Alright. Give me 10 minutes. - Jiyong

***********

"Hey guys, Jiyong's joining us." Dara told the boys and the girls.

"Noona, that's not a joke, right?" Seungri asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding. He's on his way here."

"This is the first time we'll have Jiyong with us outside of work." TOP said.

"This is gonna be fun." Daesung clapped, smiling brightly.

"Someone's gonna stop Seungri from cheating once Jiyong's here."

"Yah! I'm not cheating. It's not my fault that I'm good at all the games we played." Seungri complained.

"There you go again acting like cat and dog." Youngbae chuckled.

"You know Seungri... He's always acting childishly." TOP said.

"And Chaerin won't accept defeat." Bom commented.

"And both of you always complement each other's comments." Minzy reacted that caused everyone to laugh.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation. I just need to leave real quick to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter