Chapter 16

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didn't tell us that." TOP reacted.

"I thought it's something that Jiyong hyung would like to keep as private... but I'm sharing it right now 'coz it might help Dara Noona with her plan."

"So what really happened? Go on with your story." TOP listened intently.

"I met with a friend outside our building because I'm handing her the signed CD she requested. I was on my way back in when I heard Tiffany scream. I looked where they were and saw Jiyong hyung trying to wipe Tiffany's clothes... Tiffany got splashed with water from the road. It had just finished raining that time so the road's still wet. I didn't hear what they were talking about since I was far away and I kept myself hidden because I didn't want hyung to know I saw what happened... We all know him. He doesn't want to be teased."

"Then?" Youngbae, waiting for the continuation.

"Tiffany took her jacket off and handed it to hyung... hyung on the other hand took his jacket off and he helped Tiffany wear it."

"So, Jiyong has that hidden charm, huh?" Tablo reacted.

TOP chuckled.

"And here's another thing... I called my friend yesterday to check if I'll be able to learn more about that encounter between the two..."

"So?..." Dara was expectant.

"Based on what my friend can remember, Jiyong hyung and Tiffany met again a day after that first encounter... Hyung brought Tiffany's jacket after having it washed... then they went out on dates until they ended being in the relationship."

"Love at first sight?" Youngbae concluded.

Seungri shrugged.

"Jiyong's feeling might have developed after going out with her." Tablo said.

"One more thing my friend told me is that Tiffany gets attracted easily to men with wealth." Seungri shared.

"Is your friend still in contact with Tiffany." TOP asked.

"Not really. They're friends since their elementary days but she said Tiffany got busy with things that has caused her to lose contact with her."

"If we continue this plan, what if Tiffany only takes advantage of Jiyong?" Tablo verbalized his worry.

"Tiffany might learn how to love Jiyong wholeheartedly once she sees how loving he can be." Bom thought positively.

"She's right. That's why we'll show her all the positive traits of Jiyong." Chaerin said.

"I'm trying my best to make Jiyong socialize with other people... and I'm telling him it will help him have Tiffany back... and I think it's effective." Dara grinned.

Tablo fiddled with his phone. After seeing what he's looking for, he showed it to Dara and the other girls. "Is this the guy you're pertaining to?" He showed them a picture.

"Yes, that's him." Minzy quickly answered.

"He's Nichkhun Horawetchakun, son of the known businessman Mr. Horawetchakun. The heir to one of the largest TV stations in our country."

"He's the guy you would need to pursue, Dara." TOP reminded.

"Are you gonna back out now?" Youngbae asked.

"No... I will be able to do it. With the help of these girls, we'll all succeed." Dara said proudly.

"You're too sure about the outcome of all these, huh?" Tablo said.

"A little." Dara crinkled her nose.

"We need that positivity to get a very good outcome." Bom said.

"We will be able to make it... We'll all help each other... For Jiyong." Chaerin cheered.

"That's the spirit." Tablo said. "All for Jiyong and his happiness." He of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter