Chapter 13

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Dara and the girls set their plan for Tiffany and his guy to be separated, they decided to call it a day and went back to where they're staying.

It's already 30 minutes past ten and Dara was walking towards home. Her mind was wandering away when she heard a sound coming from her pocket. Her phone was there.

She took her phone out of her pocket and saw that the light was blinking. She clicked on the green button, she remembered Jiyong's instruction.

"Where are you?!" She heard a loud voice on the other line.

She placed her phone over her ear. "Jiyong?" She asked.

"Who else? Where are you? I've been waiting for you since sundown." Jiyong replied, his voice slightly elevated.

"I'm on my way home."

"Stay where you are. I'll be there... Did you lose your way home?"

"No... I told you I can go back home safely. I know my way back. I just have to settle things that's why I wasn't able to go home early. Just stay there and relax... I'm almost there."

"Where are you?" Jiyong said firmly.

"I told you, I'm almost there... Rest your leg and I'll be there in a few minutes."

**********

Dara went in the house using the spare key that Jiyong gave her. She tip-toed on her way in, thinking Jiyong's in his room, resting.

"Do you know what time is it?" Dara heard Jiyong's voice.

She got startled upon hearing his voice.

Jiyong sat up on the couch after seeing Dara heading towards the stairs.

Dara slowly looked behind and grinned at Jiyong who's trying to stop his anger.

"Sorry." Was the only word that came out of Dara's mouth.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to stay out at this hour specially for someone like you who's new to the city?" Jiyong stood up and went near Dara. "What if something happened to you?"

"I'm sorry Jiyong." Dara scratched her head. "I was figuring out a plan on how I can help you. I got engrossed with thinking, I wasn't able to notice the time."

"Have you eaten?" Jiyong's mood slightly changed upon hearing her explanation but it's still noticeable that he's a little mad based on the crease on his forehead.

"Yes." Dara answered.

"Next time, give me a call or even just a text message. That's the use of your phone... Since you're in my world and you're staying in my place, you're my responsibility." Jiyong reiterated.

"I understand... and sorry for making you worry."

They stayed silent for a few seconds. Dara poked Jiyong's cheek to break the ice.

"Are you still angry?" She asked.

"I'm not angry... Sorry for raising my voice at you. I was just dead worried." Jiyong explained.

"Thank you." Dara said.

"For what?"

"For worrying about me."

Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed. "You really are weird... Saying thank you when I scolded you for coming home late? Are all fairies like that?"

Dara smiled. "I'm not weird... or I wasn't weird, not until I showed my self to you. I think you made me like this." She teased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter