Chapter 51

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the men from the gang flew away, frightened for their lives. The only person left was their leader, Scarred Il-woo.

He was kneeling down in front of the girls and Donghae.

"Please, spare me... I'll do anything you want." Il-woo was shaking. He's bruised everywhere and his lower lip was bleeding.

"You should have thought of that before doing this nasty thing... Filthy gangster." Chaerin reacted.

"What happened here should never be known to anyone... If we learn that you or your men spread information about what you saw, you'll be dead meat... Do you understand?" Donghae threatened.

Il-woo stayed silent.

"I said do you understand?!" Donghae raised his voice.

"Yes... yes, I understand." Il-woo raised both his hands to protect himself from another beating.

"Please... Bring that girl with you and never attempt to hurt Jiyong again." Bom said.

"I won't."

"Go now before we change our mind and make you vanish completely." Chaerin gritted her teeth.

Il-woo immediately stood up and carried Tiffany who's still lying on the ground, unconscious. He ran out of the building with fear of being haunted by what he has just experienced.

The girls and Donghae ran towards Jiyong and Dara after Il-woo ran off.

"She's still unconscious... We have to bring her to the hospital." Jiyong said, tears running from his eyes.

Chaerin held Jiyong's shoulder. "We have to bring her back to our world now Jiyong. She won't be cured here."

"Dara, please... wake up. I'm here... This is Jiyong." He cradled her into his arms and kissed her temple. "Please, don't leave me." He sobbed.

"Human, we'll all lose her if you don't let us bring her back." Donghae sounded impatient.

"Please, save her... Don't let her die. I beg you." Jiyong with tears continuously flowing down his cheeks.

"We'll do everything to save her Jiyong. She will be taken care of in our world." Bom assured him.

"Let me carry Dara." Donghae said.

Jiyong hugged Dara in his arms tighter. "You promised we'll still see each other again, right? We've made a vow, remember? Don't forget about me, Dara. I love you... so much." He whispered in her ears.

The girls were moved by Jiyong's words and were brought to tears. They know that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter