Chapter 45

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is Jiyong acting that way?" Youngbae asked while they were in the rented house.

"Let's let him be, for now." Dara said.

"Did something happen?" TOP asked.

They were looking out the window where the seashore can be seen.

Jiyong was there, seated on the sand with a can of beer on his hand. He was facing the sea so he couldn't see them watching him.

"He met his parents this afternoon. It wasn't a nice reunion." She answered.

"What's the medicine kit for?" Chaerin asked.

"He punched the wall earlier. I need to clean his wound."

"Go talk to him Noona. He might get drunk and be back to being scary." Seungri said.

Chaerin slapped his arm. "Seriously, you're not helping."

"I'll try to talk to him... Go on with the dinner without us." Dara said.

"We'll just be here if you need anything." Bom said.

"Thanks."

***********

Dara sat beside Jiyong without saying any word.

She held Jiyong's hand that's about to raise a can of beer, took the can from it and placed his hand on her lap.

He looked at her and she just smiled.

She gently cleaned the wound, blowing it from time to time to remove the stingy feeling. She wrapped it with gauze to avoid infection.

"Looks better now." She said while inspecting Jiyong's hand. "Mind if I have a drink?" She asked, pertaining to the can of beer that he was holding earlier.

He didn't answer. He just stared at her.

She finished the beer in just one go. "Aaaahh!! Refreshing." She said.

Jiyong looked away, at the vast sea.

"I wish, just like this beer, I can take away even just few of that pain that you're feeling, Jiyong." She looked at him.

"I wanted to hug her." He started.

She just listened.

"But the anger overpowered it. I can't help it Dara. I'm mad as hell... They left me... It shattered me." His chest tightened.

Dara moved closer, hugged him and kissed his shoulder.

"I don't know how I'm gonna react earlier. Different emotions are jumbled in here." He tapped his chest. "I was angry yet happy to see them... I don't know."

"Do you want to meet them again?"

"I don't know." He answered.

He curled his knees and placed his head on it. He didn't notice the tears that escaped his eyes.

"I missed them... yet, I acted that way. I'm not sure of my feelings." He cried.

Dara's tears also rolled down to her cheeks. She wiped it quickly.

"You love them both... find it in your heart Jiyongie... Don't let that anger that your feeling make you do the wrong decision."

"I..." He sobbed. "I hate this me... I feel weak."

"You're not weak Jiyong... You're just not complete... YET. Let forgiveness complete that missing piece."

"Thank you for being here, Dara." He raised his head, tears flooding his cheeks.

She wiped it with her hand and kissed his lips.

"I love you. And your parents love you, too... for sure. They're as scared as you but they're taking another step to be closer to you Jiyongie. They said they will continue until you give them your forgiveness. They'll do anything for you to allow them to be in your life again." She was also crying.

"I want to see them again..."

Dara smiled. "I'll talk to them."

"What would become of me if you're not here Dara... I love you." He caressed her cheek and touched her lips with his.

"I love you... and will love you forever." He said while they're lips were just few centimeters away.

"I love you, too... so much." She said and kissed his lips again.

***********

"Ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter