Chapter 37

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were looking up at the signage that says 'ROLLER COASTER' with hanging mouths while standing still.

"You sure about this?" Jiyong asked.

Dara looked at Jiyong and nodded. "This is gonna be exciting." She giggled.

"I don't think so." Jiyong frowned.

"Uwah, it seems you're scared... Kwon Jiyong? Scared?" She teased.

"Who says I'm scared?" He said defensively.

Dara pointed at the line up that leads to the entrance of the said ride.

"Let's go?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Dara grinned before answering. "No."

She pulled Jiyong towards the line and the latter didn't have a choice but to sigh.

After the ride, Jiyong sat on the nearest bench to remove his dizziness while Dara seemed unaffected by the ride. She was still full of energy and wanted to go to another ride.

"Come on Jiyong... There are still a lot of rides to try." She was pulling Jiyong's arm.

"Can we rest for a bit? I'm still feeling dizzy after we rode that crazy ride." He said, pointing at the roller coaster that's now going on circles in the air.

"Okay... I'll let you rest first." She smiled and rubbed Jiyong's back. "I saw one who vomited after the ride... Do you also feel like vomiting?" She asked.

Jiyong shook his head. "I just feel dizzy, that's it."

"Let me buy water for you." Dara stood up and ran towards one of the food stalls even before Jiyong stops her.

She went back with a bottled water and opened it for Jiyong.

"Thanks." Jiyong said. "Where do you want to go next?" He asked after finishing half of the water in the bottle.

Dara looked up while her index finger was on her chin, thinking.

Then her tummy growled.

Jiyong laughed at her. "I think we should eat first before we go for the other rides... Your tummy's crying." He pinched her cheek.

"But I want to try hitting those balloons over there." She pointed, her lips pouted.

"After feeding those voracious monsters inside your tummy." Jiyong replied, stood up and forced Dara to stand. "What do you want to eat?"

"Ramen! Ramen!" She chanted.

"You're so predictable when it comes to food." Jiyong chuckled.

"I won't be able to taste that once I'm back to our world." She said.

"Then Ramen it is... We'll have your favorite chocolate cake after."

"Yum, yum." She rubbed her tummy.

***********

~~BURP~~

"That Ramen's perfect. I want to eat more but I might not be able to eat the cake if I do that."

"Try a different flavor... How about mocha? Or carrot cake?"

Dara shook her head. "Chocolate cake please."

"Alright." Jiyong shrugged and went to the counter to order their dessert.

"Uwah!! Chocolate!" Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter