Chapter 53

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~knock on the door

"Chaerin?" Seungri was shocked to see Chaerin and the girls at the door step of their studio.

"Can we come in?" She asked.

"Oh, of course... Sorry." Seungri scratched his head and walked towards the other boys. "Guys, we have visitors."

"Hi guys." Bom greeted.

"Hey... Aren't you?... What happened to?...." Youngbae can't find the right words to ask.

"We're here to ask for your help, guys." Bom said.

"Have a seat." TOP offered seats for them.

"What brought you here?" Daesung asked, confused.

"Yes... We're confused right now... Jiyong told us you won't be able to go back in this world... If that's true, then why?.." TOP looked at the girls.

"As Chae has said, we need to ask for your help." Minzy repeated.

"What kind of help?" Youngbae asked.

"We're looking for Jiyong, and it's urgent... We tried to go to his house but he wasn't there." Bom replied.

"The last time I talked to Hyung, he told me he'll temporarily stay in his parents' house... He said his house is full of Dara Noona's memories." Seungri said.

"Speaking of Dara... where is she?" TOP inquired.

"She's in our world... and that's why we came back." Chaerin said.

"Huh?" Seungri looked very confused.

"Dara still is unconscious as of this moment... A healer in our world said she probably is looking for a part of herself that she left somewhere." Chaerin explained.

"And that part was left with Jiyong?" Youngbae asked.

Chaerin nodded.

"Dara's parents will be coming to meet him." Bom added.

"What?!! You're just kidding, right?" TOP reacted.

"Do we look like we're kidding?" Bom questioned.

"Sorry... It's just something unexpected... Why will Dara's parents want to meet Jiyong?" TOP, as if talking to himself.

"They wanted to know more about Jiyong... They're thinking of bringing him in our world to see if he can help Dara in regaining her consciousness." Chaerin informed them.

"And they'll be together again?" Seungri asked to which Chaerin replied by shaking her head.

"They'll just use hyung to save Dara Noona? And leave him hanging again?... How harsh can they be?" Seungri felt bad for his hyung.

"It's the only way for us to make Dara's parents see how much Jiyong love her... We have thought of the idea  and we're crossing our fingers it will work." Chaerin tried to explain.

"Is Dara okay?" Youngbae asked.

Minzy looked down. "It's been so long since we brought her back but she just stayed lying there on her bed, with no signs of waking up."

"Healers have tried everything but nothing worked." Bom added.

"When will Dara's parents talk to Jiyong?" TOP asked.

"As soon as we see him." Chaerin answered.

"Let me call hyung now." Seungri said.

***********

"Hyung, someone needs to talk to you." Seungri said after hearing Jiyong's voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter