Chapter 4

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara decided to go to where Jiyong was instead of leaving him alone. She thought that now's the time that Jiyong needs her the most. She will just let Chaerin and the other Keepers know about what happened so that they won't be worried about her.

When she reached Jiyong's room, he was talking to the nurse. Dara didn't get in but left the door slightly open so that she can hear their conversation.

"I told you, I really don't have any guardian that I know about. I live alone. No parents, no friends. What's so hard to understand about that?" You can hear from his voice that he's annoyed.

"Sir, we have a guardian outside who's talking to the person who has caused your accident. If you can stay still, I will call that person so that you can talk to her." The nurse said.

Jiyong didn't answer.

Dara went in the room before the nurse gets to a decision whether tocall her or not.

"Can you let us talk in private?" Dara asked the nurse.

The nurse nodded and left the room.

Jiyong stared at the woman who's standing before him. He was stunned by her pretty face, but he pretended not to care.

"I know that you don't know me. It's true you haven't seen me before. But i know you very well... This would sound weird but ever since we were little, I've been following you."

'That sounds creepy.' Jiyong thought to himself while his eyebrows were furrowed.

"I'm not lying... You can ask me questions and I should be able to answer them." Dara said.

Jiyong didn't answer.

"You don't believe me, right?" Dara looked sad.

Jiyong tried to sit on the bed and rest his head on the back rest. He struggled to sit up since his body was sore. Dara helped her out and placed a pillow to support his back.

"I'm fine. I can take care of myself." He said nonchalantly.

"Okay." Dara gave him a little smile.

Jiyong crossed his arms over his chest while studying Dara from head to toe.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"My name's Dara." She smiled sweetly.

'Don't be hooked with that look Jiyong.' He reminded himself.

"If you really know me, what's my name?" He asked.

"Jiyong... Your name's Kwon Jiyong."

"How old am I?"

Dara looked up, thinking of the answer. "Twenty-six... same as my age." She smiled.

"Tell me something about me that not most people I know are aware about." He challenged.

"There are a lot... You don't open up yourself to anyone. As in anyone. You keep your feelings to yourself... Well, except when you fell in love with that girl." Dara's lips twitched in annoyance, remembering what happened earlier. Realizing that Jiyong was in front of him, she apologized. "Sorry." She scratched her head. "I didn't mean to react that way."

"Are you a stalker?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

"No, no!!" Dara reacted. "I just felt attached to your story that's why I've watched you ever since."

Jiyong just stared at her.

"I'm a friend. I intend no harm. I just wanted to help you. You can't be alone in this situation." She said genuinely.

"I don't need any help." He said firmly.

"Don't be stubborn. Stop saying you don't need help when it's very obvious that you can't be alone in that condition. Allow me to help you."

"No!"

"What can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter