Chapter 43

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri was true to his words... He drank until he passed out." Jiyong chuckled.

He was seated outside of the tent, facing the vast sea while Dara's head was leaning on his shoulder.

He fixed the jacket that slid Dara's arm.

"They totally passed out. Chaerin didn't want to be defeated. She also drank too much." Dara said.

"Dara..."

"Hmm?"

Jiyong squeezed Dara's hand that he's holding.

"I don't wanna be alone again... I'm scared of what's gonna happen once you leave... Will I ever see you again?... Will I still have the chance to hold this hand of yours?... I don't want our love to end like this."

"...I'm scared too Jiyong... I don't want any of these to end... but we need to accept our faith. You'll never be alone... Daesung, Seungri, TOP and Youngbae will be there for you. And our memories together will remind you that once in your life, you met a pretty fairy like me." She raised her head and smiled at Jiyong sweetly.

"I love you, Dara." He kissed Dara's hand that he's holding.

"I love you more." Dara replied.

"Let's have a walk?"

"That would be nice."

Jiyong stood up first and pulled Dara's weight to help her up.

They walked hand in hand, barefooted on the shore while their feet were being washed by little waves from the sea.

"Water's warm." Dara said.

Jiyong nodded. "It feels good."

"The waves are as if massaging our feet." She giggled while the waves are splashing trickles of water on their legs.

"Where should we go tomorrow?"

"The Hallasan National Park... They said it's nice there... But we'll be going alone... I think the others have their own itinerary."

"I think that's better... That way we can enjoy the scenery together without hearing Seungri and Chae's battle of words." He chuckled.

"If they come with us, they'll be speechless... As per description that I read, the place is breathtaking."

"You really made your research, huh?"

"I did." She smiled and yawned after.

"Sleepy?"

"A little."

"Let's go and have some rest. We need that for tomorrow."

Dara agreed.

They went back to their tents and got a good night sleep.

***********

"I think you've already taken enough pictures." Jiyong complained.

"Uh, it's not yet enough. We need to take a lot... as in a lot of pictures together." She grinned. "Come on, smile." She instructed while she held her camera high to take a picture with the sea as their backdrop.

They were walking the path of Hallasan National Park and they were almost a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter