Chapter 1

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Grandpa Gyu. How are you doing today?" A perky voice can be heard from the air.

"Doing great my dear. Will surely be busy with repairing other elves' houses today." The bearded gnome answered.

The pretty little fairy's wings flapped in The air and safely landed on the ground. She gave the old gnome a big hug.

"Why are you so excited Dara dear?" Grandpa Gyu asked.

"Nothing much." She shrugged while a gush of air blew her long curly hair.

"With that air blowing around you, I don't think it's nothing much. You're going back to the city again, aren't you?" He asked while his eyes were squinted.

She grinned.

"I knew it... Dear, you know your mother's not gonna be happy if she learns about this. You were already caught ones and you were banned from leaving the mountains because of that. You don't want that to happen again, right?"

She scratched her head and pouted her lips. "Mom's not gonna know." She chuckled and looked around before whispering something on Grandpa Gyu's ear. "I've talked to my friends to keep it as a secret." She winked.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... You're a naughty little Sylph."

"I won't do anything foolish, I promise." She raised her right hand.

"What is it that's causing you to continuously go back to the city? Your curiosity will put you to danger little one."

She smiled brightly. "The city's full of enchanting things to explore Grandpa. And the creatures there... the humans are very intriguing. There's this one guy I've been watching ever since I was little and he's been through a lot... I feel the urge to help him every time I see him. It's like I'm attached to his emotions."

"Haaah.." Grandpa sighed. "Just be careful with what you're doing my dear. You know so well that as much as possible, we avoid dealing with humans for us not to encounter problems."

She nodded. "I understand Grandpa. You won't tell Mom about my little secret, right?"

"Do I still have a choice?"

She shook her head in response. "Thanks Grandpa Gyu. Love, love, love." She hugged him tighter. "Oh, I forgot to ask. I have not seen Bom. Where is she?"

"She went to your friend, Chaerin... I think they'll visit Minzy at the shore."

"Thanks Grandpa. You're the best. Got to go. I need to catch the other three Elemental Keepers." She spread her wings and prepared to fly. Her feet were already off the ground when she charged Grandpa Gyu with another tight hug. "Tell your Infinite babies I miss playing with them." She said while waving her hand, playfully flying in the air until she disappeared in the clouds.

**********

"Are you planning to cross the portal again? Dara, you can't..."

"Yah, Chaerin! You're such a kill joy. Let her do what she wants. It's not like she's breaking the balance of nature if she crosses the portal." Bom said while playing with the pebbles on her hands.

"We can neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter