Chapter 59

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu feel really sad when he saw Woohyun at that state. “Woohyun-ah… Why you think like that…? Hyung will not leave you…,” Sunggyu said while his hand rubbing Woohyun’s back. Woohyun tilt his head to see Sunggyu’s face. Sunggyu give an assurance smile to the main vocalist. “Don’t think too much Woohyun-ah…” Woohyun nod on Sunggyu’s chest. They are hugging about 10 minutes before Jungryul call everyone for dinner. “Let’s go, Woohyun-ah…,” Sunggyu pat Woohyun’s shoulder. Both of them enter the kitchen while everyone ready to eat. Sunggyu look at the foods and he sighs when he saw what his manager gets for him. “Seriously, Hyung?” Sunggyu give disbelieve look to his manager. “You need to diet, Sunggyu-ah…” Jungryul said while forcing the annoying leader to sit. “Salad for dinner? Dinner?? Salad???” Sunggyu open his eyes as wide as he can,“At least give me chicken .”

 

“You have already ruined your diet when you met Super Junior last time,” Youngjun said without even looking at Sunggyu. Everyone can sense the piss off leader, not even one Infinte’s member dare to look the leader. Sunggyu roll his eyes when he heard Youngjun’s reason. “I will go take a shower to cool myself,” Sunggyu said and walk away. Jungryul look at Youngjun, “Did you need to do that to him?” Youngjun eat his black bean noodle and that make Jungryul sigh. “He just gets a sandwich today and no lunch, do you want him to collapse?” Jungryul ask with a stern tone this time and that make Youngjun pout. Youngjun take out another serving of black bean noodles for Sunggyu, “I’m not that heartless.” Jungryul raise his right eyebrow, didn’t understand why Youngjun need to do that. Just like Youngjun can understand what’s in Jungryul’s mind, he continues by saying, “I heard that he will go out with Jaejoong next week, is that true?” Youngjun’s question makes everyone’s eyes shift to him. Jungryul sighs as now everyone’s eyes were on him, waiting for an answer.

 

“Hemm… I heard that too…” Jungryul try not to look at Youngjun, Hyoan or others Infinite’s member.  Jonghyun roll his eyes, definitely not satisfied with Jungryul’s answer. “I know Jaejoong meet you and Jungyeop Hyung, so, just tell us the truth,” Jonghyun look straight into Jungryul’s eye. Woohyun’s heart race when he heard the news, ‘Jaejoong have already met our CEO?’ Jungryul sigh for the nth time. “So what if he wants to go out with Jaejoong?” Jungryul ask and that make Youngjun pouting again, “If that’s true, that’s mean, Sunggyu’s time with us will be lesser.” Jungryul was raising his eyebrows, “So? He has his own life Youngjun-ah… You also the one that say Sunggyu need to be more socialize. He needs to get a life beside Infinite.” Youngjun pouting more when he heard Jungryul words, “Yes… I said like that before… but…” Youngjun look at Jungryul with his sad eyes and continue, “Don’t you think he’s being too socialize now? Especially when he is being friendlier with Heechul, everything is Heechul. Heechul Hyung that, Heechul Hyung this, and now? Kim Jaejoong?” Everyone was in silent when heard Youngjun’s words. Practically, everyone agrees with Youngjun. Sunggyu right now too occupied with his outside life. Maybe they already familiarize with Sunggyu giving his all attention to them, to the Infinite. Sunggyu didn’t lack in any part, he stills a good leader and great singer, but now Sunggyu has more friends. They just feel Sunggyu’s friend steal their precious Sunggyu from them.

 

Everyone has already finished eating except Youngjun and Jungryul, the other Infinite’s member, either sprawling in the living room or already at their respective room when Sunggyu get out from the bathroom. Sunggyu smile when he sees black bean noodle on the table. “Thank you, Hyung. I know you will not do that to me,” Sunggyu said before dig in his dinner. Youngjun take a glass of water for Sunggyu, “Slow down, Gyu. No one will take it from you.” Youngjun smile to see the smiling leader. Youngjun admit that the Infinite’s leader still like before, nothing changed even after he becomes more socialized. Sunggyu still a good leader and a good dongsaeng. Youngjun also admit that he just too sensitive when it’s related to Sunggyu, well not just him, everyone is sensitive when it relates to the leader of the Infinite. Sunggyu is the ‘Princess’ of Woolim and the ‘baby’ for them. Sunggyu finish eating and do the dishes before walk to the living room. “Don’t sleep too late, Gyu-ah..” Youngjun said and ruffles Sunggyu’s hair. “Eung, Hyung,” Sunggyu nods cutely and that makes Youngjun and Jungryul smile widely.