Chapter 35

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

2nd update for today! Hope you all enjoy it! (^^)

 


 

They talk for almost an hour, nothing important just random things before Shindong and Eunhyuk enter the room with twelve boxes of chickens and six bottles of beverage. “Hyung, why so late..~~~?” Henry whines at his Hyung while Sunggyu and Onew get up to help them. “You brat..! Don’t you see how much we bought? Come and help us!” Eunhyuk scold his dongsaeng. “You are the laziest in the triplets.” Shindong comment. “No, I am not,” Henry gets up to help too, but before he can get up the foods already arrive to him. “I don’t need your help anymore lazy .” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Hyung..Dont you think this too many..?” Sunggyu ask. “Yay..!!! Everyone can eat one box each!” Onew chirped. Eunhyuk was patting Sunggyu’s back, “Don’t worry Gyu-ahh..We have one chicken maniac and Shindong can eat five boxes by himself.” Sunggyu’s eyes widen when he hears Shindong can eat five boxes of chicken. “Let’s eat!!!” Henry shouts. “Chickens!!!” Onew shouts. Everyone closes their ears. “Oh Gosh! Can both of you stop shouting.” Sunggyu said to his dongsaeng. Before Onew can say anything, Sunggyu already beat him, “Grandpa. Yes, I know. Now eat.” Everyone laugh except Onew. Onew pursed his lips, pouting at Sunggyu. “Oh my god..!!! Where my kind Gyugyu..??!!!” Shindong said loudly and dramatically. “Our kind Gyugyu was already being possessed by Heechul Hyung’s ghost.” Onew said with a full mouth. Eunhyuk look at Sunggyu, “Oh My God!!! NO!! Heechul Hyung’s ghost, go away from this poor soul!” Eunhyuk shakes Sunggyu’s body. Everyone burst into laughter.   

 

They were talking and eating for another three hours. Just random and stupid things. One by one take a leave because of their schedules. Now it’s just Sunggyu, Changmin and Yunho. “How’s Jaejoong?” Yunho asks suddenly. “Yeah, I also want to ask the same question.” Changmin nods. “Emm…ok..?” Sunggyu also not sure with his answer. “Did both of you already together? Did he go rough on you? What poor baby.. Jaejoong can be a little .. well, not little, but a lot!” Changmin said bluntly. “Eh..??!!” Sunggyu’s eyes widen. ‘Did he just talk about our life? Wait! Jaejoong Hyung makes me eat with inside me! Oh my God. What I get myself into??’ Sunggyu frown and he almost pulls his hair. Yunho slap Changmin’s arms because of his bluntness. “Shim Changmin!” Changmin gulp, he knows his daddy didn’t like what he said. “Sorry Daddy..” Changmin said sheepishly. “Not to daddy, but to Gyugyu.” Changmin look at Sunggyu, “ Sorry Gyugyu..” Changmin give puppy eyes to Sunggyu. “Err..It’s ok.” Sunggyu really didn’t know how to response. ‘They also have daddy/baby relationship…

 

“Gyugyu ah..You are really lucky to have Jaejoong Hyung as your daddy. He will pamper you. I bet he already gets supply for you at home.” Sunggyu raises his brow when Changmin said ‘supply’. “Supply?” Sunggyu ask. “You know..emm.. Supply for his little one..” Changmin try to explain, but Sunggyu still don’t get it. From Sunggyu’s expression, Yunho knows that Jaejoong still didn’t explain anything to his little one. Yunho pulls Changmin to sit on his laps, “You talk too much, baby.” Sunggyu start thinking what Changmin told him, but still can’t figure out what Changmin tried to tell him. Sunggyu about to ask again, but being stopped by hands clapping from Changmin. “Let’s have a play date!” Changmin said excitedly. He bounces happily on Yunho’s laps. “Play date?” Sunggyu ask curiously. “It’s like a double date! Wow! It will be cool, right daddy?” Changmin look at Yunho. “Take it easy, baby..” Yunho tries to calm down his excited baby. “Let’s call Jaejoong Hyung,” Without waiting his daddy’s answer, Changmin have have already dialed Jaejoong’s number.

 

Changmin make his phone loudspeaker. After a few rings, Jaejoong answer the phone. “Hello Kiddo,” Sunggyu can hear Jaejoong’s voice. Changmin put his finger to his mouth, to tell us to be quiet. “Hyung, how’s your baby?” Changmin asks Jaejoong. “Hemm??”The’re confusing around Jaejoong’s voice. Changmin slump his shoulder, “Your baby hamster of course.” Sunggyu pursed his lips, pouting when Changmin call him a hamster. Yunho slap Changmin thigh when he saw Sunggyu’s pouting. “Ahaa.. He’s the most adorable baby,” Jaejoong said cheerfully. Sunggyu blush with the compliment. “Hyung, you must really love him, right?” Changmin said while pouting. Jaejoong can sense the sulking tone, “Why..??Is Minnie jealous with baby gyu?” Jaejoong tease Changmin and still didn’t know that there are still have two persons hear their conversation. Changmin huff, “Hyung, you gave baby gyu your sweater. The sweater that I begged at you last time.. ~~~” Changmin whines. “Emm..How do you know that I gave to Sunggyu?” Changmin eyes widen and cover his mouth. ‘OPSSS!’ “Did you see him?”

 

Yunho glares at Changmin. “Aa..Yes I saw him.” Changmin stutter. “When?Where?” Jaejoong ask again, more impatient this time. ‘I need to change the topic!’ “Today. At SM building.” There a silence for a moment. “Why?” Jaejoong ask again. Changmin roll his eyes, “How would I know, Hyung. Well Infinite part of SM right now. It’s not a big deal if he’s been here.” Changmin try to give some logic to his Hyung. “Hyung, I bet you have full brand new supply for your baby right?” Jaejoong chuckles, “Of course… Minnie will jealous with Baby Gyu new room..” Changmin look at Sunggyu and mouth at him ‘you got your own room’. Sunggyu eyes widen. ‘I got my own room??’ “The room will be ready this week.” Jaejoong add more information. “I’m so jealous. But I bet Sunggyu will not sleep there.” Changmin give an evil laugh to Jaejoong while looking at blushing hamster. “Well..Just like you used your own room..I know you sleep with your daddy more than in your own room..I bet you didn’t even sleep there the whole year already.” Jaejoong counter attack. This time, it Changmin turn to blushing, “Good if you know.”

 

“Even he will not sleep there; I will put his things there. I will just put baby supply and clothes that I already bought for him in there. Well, just like your room Minnie.” Jaejoong laugh with his last sentence. It’s true that Changmin has his own room, but he is really rare using that room. It’s more like punishment’s room for Changmin. If he was being naughty his daddy will gave him ‘thinking time’ at that room or an early bed for him. Before this, that room more like nursery, complete with changing table. Just around two years it had been renovated into a toddler’s room, but the changing table remains there. Yunho said it had sentimental value and may be still needed in the future. “It will be a surprise for my baby Gyu for our next meeting.” Changmin’s eyes widen. No. It’s just like it’s going to pop out. “WHAT?! SURPRISE?!!” Changmin shouts. ‘I’m doomed…!