Chapter 57

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

They start with just an innocent kiss, but now they are eating each other face. Sunggyu now sit on Heechul’s laps and they continue kissing just like no tomorrow for them. Heechul hungrily kisses Sunggyu’s mouth. Sunggyu really like Heechul’s reaction, his passionate kiss definitely a prove that Heechul really want him. Sunggyu straddle his hips on Heechul’s crotch, just a few seconds Sunggyu can feel Heechul’s member hardening. Sunggyu let out a y moan and that make Heechul more excited!

 

Sunggyu nibble on Heechul’s earlobe and that make the Diva moan Sunggyu’s name. Sunggyu keep straddle his hip on Heechul’s bulge. Sunggyu kissing Heechul’s mouth and let the older explore his hot carven while his hand rubbing Heechul’s crotch. “Oh God Sunggyu! Hyungie really need you.” Sunggyu smiles on Heechul’s confession. “Gyugyu want some hard and hot lollipop, Hyungie…” Sunggyu is whispering ily in Heechul’s ear. Heechul smile and he already can imagine his hard member in Sunggyu’s sweet and hot mouth! “Go on, baby.. It’s all yours…”

 

Sunggyu kneel on his knee between Heechul’s legs and his eyes never leave Heechul’s eyes. Sunggyu can see Heechul’s eyes full of lust and he already knows he definitely will get his sweet revenge! Slowly Sunggyu Heechul’s pants and it using his mouth. Sunggyu can see Heechul’s member that still covered by his underwear is really hard. Sunggyu kissing Heechul’s crotch and that make Heechul moan shamelessly, “Oh God..ahh… Gyu-yah..” Sunggyu bite a bit Heechul ball. “Oh God…!!! You such a tease baby….ahhh…” Heechul close his eyes and Sunggyu smirk to see how and desperate his Hyung. Sunggyu put his hands on Heechul’s waistband and ready to pull down his Hyung’s pants and underwear, and there when they heard someone calling their name!

 

***

 

Myungsoo get a message from his manager, telling him that they already finished their meeting. Myungsoo is in panic mode since Sunggyu still not come back and leave his phone in the practice room, they are already missing for more than 15 minutes! Myungsoo look at Eunhyuk and Shindong, “Where did they go? Jungryul Hyung said they already finished and Sunggyu Hyung left his phone here.” Eunhyuk look at Shindong feel really sympathy with the little kitten. They also worried about Sunggyu since the Diva looks really angry when both of them leave the practice room. “I think they still in this level, since we need to continue our practice. That kind of impossible for Heechul Hyung to leave this level,” Shindong said.

 

“Shindong Hyung is true. Let’s find them. They must be in the restroom or in some empty practice room. Besides, I’m also worried about Sunggyu. Heechul’s wrath kind of bad too,” Ryeowook said and get up from his sitting position. “Let’s find them, we will look at the restroom and others try to find in the empty practice room at this level,” Kyuhyun tell the others. Myungsoo follow Shindong and Eunhyuk to find them in the practice room.  The others Super Junior’s member goes to do their business either went to the restroom or try to find snacks.

 

Myungsoo, Shindong and Eunhyuk try to open every empty practice room, but they still didn’t manage to find Sunggyu and Heechul. They stop at the last practice room that empty. Its TVXQ’s practice room, it’s definitely empty since both of them in Japan at the moment. They try to open the door, bit its lock! Myungsoo bang the door, “Gyu Hyung! Are you in there?” Sunggyu smirk when he heard Myungsoo’s voice, ‘Just in time Myung!’