Chapter 55

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu keep ignoring Heechul. When the lift door opens, it’s revealed Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Ryeowook was surprised to see Sunggyu with Heechul. “Sunggyu? What are you doing here?” Sunggyu having straight face from the beginning, smile widely to Ryeowook and hug the older. “Hi, Hyung.” Kyuhyun ruffles Sunggyu’s hair, “Hye, kiddo.” Sunggyu pout when he hears Kyuhyun calling him kiddo. “Aigioo.. Why you so cute, Sunggyu-yah..” Kyunhyun pinch Sunggyu’s chubby cheek. “Hyung..~~~~” Sunggyu was whining. Ryeowook slap Kyuhyun’s hand, “Stop bullying my baby hamster”

 

Myungsoo didn’t believe in what he saw. His leader was acting all cute to Super Junior Sunbaenim. What’s most important is, Sunggyu change drastically. Just in seconds his leader all grumpy and moody, but now he is being all lovey dovey with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Meanwhile, Heechul was trying to contain his anger by Sunggyu’s action. Heechul gets off from the elevator and broke the hug between Sunggyu and Ryeowook. “Since when he becomes your baby hamster?”

 

Ryeowook snorted with Heechul’s action. Myungsoo follow Heechul from behind and greet their Sunbae, “Hello, Ryeowook sunbaenim, Kyuhyun sunbaenim..” Myungsoo bow towards Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. “Aaa.. L-sii.. You also here..?” Ryeowook happily greet Myungsoo. “No need to be formal around us Myungsoo-yah.. Just call us Hyung like Gyugyu.” Kyuhyun told Myungsoo. “Stop calling me Gyugyu.” Sunggyu tried to pull his leader mode, but failed miserably, Sunggyu look even cuter with a pout on his lips. “Stop that pouting, baby..” Heechul said and put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder, but he just gets a death glare from the hamster.

 

Myungsoo smile sweet to his new Hyung. “Aigoo.. you so cute Myungsoo-yah..” Ryeowook squeal when he saw how sweet Myungsoo can be. “Can Hyung call you Myungsoo?” Ryeowook ask sweetly at Myungsoo and that make the kitten nods cutely. “Omo.. you so cute!” Ryeowook pinch Myungsoo’s cheek. “You look like a cute little kitten. We need to adopt him, Kyuhyunie…” Kyuhyun smile with his boyfriend’s antic. “We already have 3 hamsters and now you want to adopt a kitten?”

 

Sunggyu roll his eyes when he hears what Kyuhyun said and that just make Kyuhyun chuckles. “See, honey.. You just make our baby hamster sad..” Kyuhyun make a sad face to his boyfriend. Ryeowook look at Sunggyu and hug him, “Don’t worry, baby. We still love you even we adopt this cute little kitten.” Sunggyu can’t stand anymore, “Stop the crap, Hyung.”  Sunggyu roll his eyes. “Oh my God.. Honey.. Where our sweet little hamster goes..? sob..sob..” Ryeowook pretends to cry. Kyuhyun hug his boyfriend and give a death glare to the hamster. Myungsoo just smile to see his Hyungs antics.

 

“I though Super Junior have practice?” Sunggyu ask just to stop all the craps from his beloved Hyung. “Ahh..Yes, we are. Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said and drag the annoy hamster and curious little kitten. Heechul just look when Kyuhyun dragging his baby hamster, ‘He looks really angry.. Heechul let out a heavy sigh. Ryeowook just look his boyfriend dragging Sunggyu and Myungsoo. Ryeowook clearly can hear Heechul sigh. Ryeowook know something happened between the Diva and the Hamster.

 

Ryeowook can see Sunggyu glared to Heechul. Ryeowook look at the Diva, he stopped Heechul from walking by grabbing the Diva’s hand. “What’s happened?” Ryeowook ask Heechul and that make the diva annoy. “Nothing.” Heechul answer curtly and walk away. Heechul was not in the mood to answer any questions from Ryeowook. Heechul know how protective Ryeowook can be towards Sunggyu. Well, Sunggyu one of his triplet (that’s what Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had claimed).

 

Heechul enter the practice room and he can see his baby hamster laughing happily with Shindong and Eunhyuk. Heechul can see the closeness between Sunggyu and Shindong, it’s not a secret, and after all, they had a variety show together. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk is naturally friendly, so it’s not an odd thing to see Sunggyu already close to him. Myungsoo stick to Sunggyu make Heechul can’t get closer to his baby hamster. When he wants to talk or get close to his baby hamster, his baby hamster will pretend to talk with the little kitten. Heechul also can see Myungsoo giving him an apologetic smile every time Sunggyu tried to talk with him when Heechul came.