Chapter 29

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu walk out of the toilet and look at his manager, “Should we go now, Jungryul-Hyung?” Jungyeop look at ‘normal’ Sunggyu. “Who said you can go now?” Jungyeop didn’t want Sunggyu to go, he still wants to interrogate his so called son to him. Sunggyu roll his eyes. “I said,” Sunggyu answer curtly. Jungyeop really hate it. He hates when Sunggyu in sassy mode. Sassy mode just like a rebellious teenager and diva attitude combined together. Sunggyu are always in sassy mode or leader mode after return from baby mode. Jungyeop would rather handle leader mode than ‘sassy teenager diva’. “Let’s go Jungryul-Hyung.” Sunggyu walk away before their CEO can say anything.

 

Jungryul walk out from his CEO’s room with Sunggyu. He smirks when he remembers his CEO’s face when Sunggyu give him a sassy attitude. Even Jungryul also didn’t like Sassy Sunggyu, but he also knows that Sassy Sunggyu just for Jungyeop because that’s the only way Sunggyu can escape from his CEO. Jungyeop like to ‘extend’ Sunggyu baby mode even when Sunggyu not in baby mode anymore. That just makes Sunggyu irritate and irritate Sunggyu mean Sassy Sunggyu. But Sassy Sunggyu will not stay too long, since Sunggyu too nice to treat people like that. “Hyung, did everyone already at home?” Sunggyu look at Jungryul and give his angelic smile. ‘Kind Sunggyu already back..’ Jungryul smile at Sunggyu.

 

“Yup, except for Woohyun. He will have meeting with his subunit mini album team at SM. I will send you home first, then I will send Woohyun to SM.” Sunggyu just nod with Jungryul’s explanation. “Where Woohyun?” Before Jungryul can answer Sunggyu’s question, they hear Woohyun’s voice calling them. Woohyun run to them, “I try to find both of you in the CEO’s room but, he said you all ready went out.”

 

“Ok kids. Let’s go.” Jungryul said and go to take their car. While Woohyun and Sunggyu waiting for Jungryul, Woohyun try to make conversation with Sunggyu. He wants to know what Sunggyu think about his subunit with Key. “Why Jungyeop Hyung wants to see you, Hyung?” Sunggyu look at Woohyun. Woohyun’s question makes Sunggyu remembers his outburst in his CEO’s room. “Nothing. Just as usual, he gave me the Infinite’s schedule.” Woohyun squint his eyes, “Really?” Sunggyu sigh with Woohyun’s doubt, “Really.” Sunggyu said with full of enthusiasm. Before Woohyun can ask more questions to his leader, his phone rang. He looks at the caller id and its Key. “Yes, Kibum.”   

 

“Woohyunieee..~~~” Key is calling Woohyun excitedly. “Did you hear the news?? Oh my God! We will do subunit Woo!! Both of us!!” Woohyun cringe with the loudness, even Sunggyu beside him can hear it. “Yes Kibumie.. I heard about it. And we will have meeting today, right?” Woohyun roll his eyes when hears Key shout ‘right’ a few of times. “Ok Kibum-ahh.. See you later..” Before Woohyun can cut the connection, he hears Key shout, “Wait, Woohyun!!!!” Woohyun put back the phone on his ear. He really wants to end the call. He wants to talk with his Sunggyu for a while. “Yes… Kibum…” Woohyun try to contain his annoyance. He needs time with Sunggyu! “Did Sunggyu Hyung with you?” Key’s question makes Woohyun feel weird. “Yes. Why?” Woohyun look at his leader that busy playing with his phone.

 

“Can I talk with him?” Key request makes Woohyun raise his brow. “Why?” Woohyun look intensely at Sunggyu. “Just give your damn phone to Sunggyu Hyung,” Key demand at Woohyun. ‘What a diva.’ Woohyun roll his eyes, but still give his phone to Sunggyu. Sunggyu look at Woohyun confusedly when Woohyun give his phone. “Key, he wants to talk with you.” Sunggyu raise his brow, “Me? Why?” Sunggyu ask Woohyun. “I don’t know.” Just that’s what Woohyun can say. Sunggyu take Woohyun’s phone.

 

“Yes, Key-shii..” Sunggyu ask a bit formal with Key. Well, he not very close with the SHINee diva. “Hyung..~~~ Why you so formal with me..??~~” Key was whining at Sunggyu. “Well..emm…” Sunggyu stammer. Key just giggles, “Hyung, there’s someone wants to talk with you.” Before Sunggyu can ask who it is, Key already gives the phone to someone else. “Gyugyu-ahh..” That person calls Sunggyu cheerfully. Sunggyu frown, “emm.. I’m sorry.. but.. who’s this?” Sunggyu ask careful, didn’t want the other person on the line feeling hurt. “Gyugyu-ah… How come you didn’t recognize your own triplet..? I’m really disappointed…” That person makes a fake cry. “Triplet?” Woohyun can see his leader frown more but totally change when he said… “Onew?!!!”