Chapter 53

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

The ‘bang’ just brings back Woohyun to the reality. He just brings back his memory on how he started with Sunggyu. Woohyun let out a long sighed. Woohyun take his bag and jacket, he sure Sunggyu will ignore him today! Woohyun the last person to arrive to their van and as usual Sunggyu will sit at the front with the manager. Woohyun just look at his leader with sad eyes.

 

Just like Woohyun predict, Sunggyu had been ignored him for the whole filming This Is Infinite. Sunggyu just talk with him in front of the camera. Sunggyu tried his best to make it not too obvious, but Hoya’s hawk eyes can sense it! Hoya sits beside Woohyun when they take their break. Hoya can see that Woohyun’s eyes never leave the leader and he also can see that Sunggyu ignoring the bunny.

 

“Something happens with you guys?” Hoya asks Woohyun while his eyes looking at the maknae line and the leader are chatting on the other side. “Nothing,” Woohyun answers curtly, without looking Hoya’s face. “What have you done this time?” Hoya ignores Woohyun’s answer and throws another question. Woohyun feel ‘pain’ in his heart, “What do you mean, Hoya?” Woohyun ask in annoyance. He dislikes that question especially it from Sarcastic Hoya.

 

Hoya sighs with Woohyun’s question. “If you think you can have Sunggyu Hyung just like before, you definitely wrong, Hyung.” Woohyun squinted his eyes, didn’t believe in what Hoya’s said. “Maybe you still have a special place in his heart, but you not the most important person in his life anymore.” Hoya continues talking without looking at Woohyun. “And I believe you are not just need to compete with Heechul Hyung right now,” Hoya turns his head to look at Woohyun’s face. Without waiting for Woohyun’s response, Hoya gets up from the chair and pat Woohyun’s shoulder. “Let me tell you something, Hyung. Sunggyu Hyung knows about Kibum.”

 

Woohyun’s eyes widen when he heard about it. Before he can ask anything, Hoya has already gone. ‘Sunggyu know?’ Woohyun ask himself, he really didn’t expect the older know about it. ‘How much Sunggyu know about it?’ Woohyun keep asking questions. His eyes looking for Hoya, he wants an explanation from the dancing machine. They're a lot of questions that he wants to ask from Hoya. Unfortunately, Woohyun didn’t get any chances since the filming begins and he can’t ask while the cameras are rolling.

 

They finish filming by 4 p.m. Woohyun wants to talk with Hoya, but the purple maniac has other schedule, so he already goes to his filming set with Hyoan. Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong have dance and vocal class, so Youngjun taking them to the Woolim Entertainment. Meanwhile Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu didn’t have any shecudule so Jungryul decides to bring them back to the dorm since everyone seems exhausted.

 

Sunggyu sit beside the window with Myungsoo beside him and still ignoring Woohyun. Woohyun curse in his mind because Myungsoo take his place, he supposes to sit beside Sunggyu! Woohyun make decision to sit beside his manager at the front. Jungryul look at Woohyun weirdly, ‘did he fight with Sunggyu?’ Jungryul also notice that Sunggyu ignoring Woohyun the whole day. Sunggyu was just talking with Woohyun when the cameras were rolling. 

 

Everyone in silence all the way back, since Sunggyu and Myungsoo already in dreamland. Jungryul look at gloomy Woohyun, he is hundred percent sure something happens between the leader and the main vocal. Jungryul glance at Sunggyu from the mirror, he can see Sunggyu sleep with his head landing on Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Did you fight with Sunggyu?” Woohyun was taken back by his manager’s question. “Why you say so, Hyung?” Jungryul snorted with Woohyun’s question. “I bet everyone can notice it.”

 

Yes, Woohyun know that. Outsider maybe didn’t know, but he sure other members notice it. Woohyun let out a heavy sigh. “What happened?” Jungryul ask Woohyun, he really curious on what happen between them. Usually Sunggyu will gladly if Woohyun pestering on him, but not today. Sunggyu will stick with the maknae line all the time. Jungryul glances at Woohyun, who look at the road from the window. “Woohyun-ahh..” Jungryul call Woohyun, when he saw the main vocal spacing out. Woohyun look at his hand, “Nothing, Hyung.”

 

Now it’s Jungryul turn to let out a heavy sigh, “Don’t ‘Nothing’ me, Woohyun.” Woohyun know that Jungryul’s favorite is Sunggyu, so it does can be predicted that he will react like that. Two years ago, maybe Woohyun felt unfair, but now he can accept it. Because Sunggyu also his favorite. “Woohyun-ahh..” Jungryul’s voice brings back Woohyun to reality. Woohyun glance at Sunggyu, he can see the leader sleep peacefully. “Jungryul Hyung…” Before Woohyun can finish his words, Jungryul’s phone rang. Woohyun really glad about it!

 

Jungryul ended his call, he need to bring Woohyun to the SM. They need to discuss something regarding ‘TOHEART’. “We need to go to SM. Got something to discuss.” Before Woohyun can say anything, Jungryul continue, “We will bring Sunggyu and Myungsoo too. Let them sleep in the car. If the meeting takes a long time I will ask Younjun to pick them.” Woohyun just nod with Jungryul’s explanation. Before Jungryul can ask anything, Woohyun close his eyes to avoid other questions from his manager.