Chapter 20

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu tell Jaejoong that Heechul will come and get him. Jaejoong didn’t like even a bit. He almost takes his phone and call Heechul and tell him that he didn’t need to come, he can send his baby by himself. But Jaejoong stop when he saw Sunggyu’s face. He knows that Sunggyu feel bad for both Heechul and him. Jaejoong didn’t want to burden Sunggyu.

 

They cuddle while waiting for Heechul. Jaejoong feels the clock run too fast. He wants more time with his baby. 15 minutes before Heechul arrive, he calls Sunggyu to tell Sunggyu he just at near by. Sunggyu let go himself from Jaejoong embrace. “I need to get ready. Heechul Hyung will arrive in 15 minutes.” Jaejoong reluctantly let go his baby.

 

Sunggyu ask for his cloth. “Wait daddy in the bedroom, baby..Daddy will bring your cloth.” Sunggyu did as he told. Jaejoong take Sunggyu’s clothes in a bag. Instead of giving Sunggyu own clothes, Jaejoong take a pair of black skinny jeans and a few of accessories for his baby.

 

Jaejoong enter his room watching Sunggyu busy with his phone. Sunggyu look at Jaejoong a little bit confused. “Your clothes are in here and daddy already washed it,” Jaejoong show the bag. “And now let’s get you ready for Heechul Hyung.”

 

Jaejoong make Sunggyu stand in front of him and start to take off Sunggyu’s sweat pants. Sunggyu didn’t say or protest whatever Jaejoong done to him. He knows that Jaejoong reluctant to send him back with Heechul Hyung. Sunggyu also didn’t want, but he also knows that he can’t say ‘no’ to Heechul Hyung.

 

Jaejoong start to dress up his baby by putting the black skinny jeans, styling his hair and put accessories on Sunggyu. When Sunggyu look himself in the full length mirror, he totally likes it. It’s simple but nice. “Thank you, daddy.” Sunggyu hugs Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong smiles with Sunggyu’s cuteness. Jaejoong make Sunggyu sit on his laps. “You're welcome, baby..” Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu’s cheeks. “Give daddy your phone, baby.” Sunggyu look confused, but still give his phone to Jaejoong. “That’s my boy..”

 

Jaejoong dialed his number using Sunggyu’s phone. “That’s Daddy’s phone number,” Jaejoong gives Sunggyu his phone back. Sunggyu take it and save Jaejoong’s number. “What name you use, baby..?” Jaejoong ask after he finish saving Sunggyu’s number under name ‘Baby Hamster’. “Jaejoong Hyung.” Sunggyu answer without even looks Jaejoong’s face.

 

“Just ‘Jaejoong Hyung’?” Jaejoong sulking. Sunggyu can detect Jaejoong sulking tone. ‘This is new..’ When Sunggyu look at Jaejoong, he can see Jaejoong pouty lip. Sunggyu smiles on the rare view. Sunggyu circle his hands on Jaejoong’s neck and kiss that pouty lip. “I want to put ‘Daddy’ but people will be suspicious if they see it. Don’t you think so, daddy..?”

 

Jaejoong smiles with the sudden kiss and he also agree with Sunggyu’s concern. That excuse definitely valid. “So… What daddy put my name?” Sunggyu ask cutely. “Baby hamster,” Jaejoong answer curtly. Sunggyu pout when he hears the words ‘Hamster’. “Daddy…~~~ I’m not hamster…~~~”

 

Jaejoong laugh to see how childish Sunggyu are and that make Sunggyu pout more. “Daddy Meany!” Sunggyu cross his arms. “Aww…My baby hamster sulking..~~~” Jaejoong can’t help himself from teasing his baby hamster. “Daddy..~~~~” Sunggyu is giving a little punch on Jaejoong’s chest.

 

Jaejoong laugh on the weak punch. Jaejoong kiss Sunggyu lip. Before Jaejoong can go any further, Sunggyu’s phone rang. Sunggyu give an apologetic smile to Jaejoong. Sunggyu answer the phone. “Yes, Hyung. You have already arrived? Ok. I will be there.” Jaejoong know who’s the caller. “Let’s daddy talk with Hyungie, baby..” Sunggyu give his phone to Jaejoong.

 

“This is Jaejoong, Hyung. Don’t you want to come in for a while? You can’t? Hem.. Ok.. I will send Sunggyu at the gate.” Jaejoong sigh when Heechul said he can’t come in. “Let’s go baby.. Hyungie already at the gate..” Sunggyu can see the sadness in Jaejoong’s eyes. Sunggyu kiss Jaejoong’s cheek. “Don’t worry daddy..I will meet you again..”

 

Jaejoong smile with the promise. “Call daddy when you arrive.” Sunggyu just smile with the instruction. Jaejoong put on Sunggyu the Bernhard Willhelm sweater and sunglasses that he wore yesterday. Jaejoong pat Sunggyu’s a few of times. “Be a good boy for daddy..”

 

Heechul quite impress with the style that Jaejoong put on Sunggyu. “Nice.” Jaejoong just smile. “Ready to go, kid?” Sunggyu roll his eyes with the word ‘kid’. Heechul hugs Jaejoong, “Thank you for looking after this kid..See you again Jae-ah..Call me if you free..”

 

“Ok. Hyung. That was nothing Hyung..I love Sunggyu accompany..” Jaejoong pat Heechul’s back. Heechul look at Sunggyu, “Let’s go, bud..” Sunggyu look at Jaejoong and hugs his daddy tightly. “Be a good boy and don’t forget to tell daddy when you arrive.” Jaejoong whispered in Sunggyu ear. “Ok daddy..” Jaejoong give a last kiss on Sunggyu’s cheek.

 

Heechul was just being a watcher the whole time. He didn’t like what he saw. He wants to go as soon as possible. When they get in the car, Sunggyu and Heechul give last waves to Jaejoong. Sunggyu feel bad leaving Jaejoong alone like that. Just like he can read Sunggyu expression, Heechul try to comfort his baby dongsaeng. “Don’t worry Sunggyu-ah.. Jaejoong will be fine.” Heechul rub Sunggyu thigh.

 

Both of them go the restaurant for lunch. Heechul really know how to distract Sunggyu from thinking about Jaejoong. They talk about everything and anything. After lunch, they went for movie. It’s been a while, neither Sunggyu nor Heechul get the chance like this. They just have fun the whole afternoon. They went for dinner before Heechul sent Sunggyu to his dorm.

 


 

Woogyu moment will start in next chapter! (^^)