Chapter 56

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

It’s already 2 hours; Heechul still didn’t get any chance to talk with his baby hamster. They are in the middle of break from practice. Sunggyu is learning Super Junior’s steps from the dancing machine, Eunhyuk. Heechul start to annoy, ‘Why that anchovies have much energy left after long hours of dance practice?’

 

Heechul frown and Kyuhyun can see clearly. “Talk to him, Hyung. You will be just rotten here by staring at the hamster.” Heechul look at the evil maknae and just get a nod from the eternal maknae that sit beside his boyfriend from the beginning. “Even I didn’t know what happen, but I think you should talk with him. He may be angry, but he will forgive you if you apologize sincerely to him. Besides, you also know, you always special in his heart,” Ryeowook try to give some advice to his Diva Hyung.

 

Heechul let out a heavy sigh before get up and walk towards Sunggyu. “Let’s talk, Gyu-ah..” Heechul said. “There is nothing for us to talk about,” Sunggyu said without even looking at Heechul and that really make the Diva mad. Heechul had enough with Sunggyu’s attitude, his patient already as thin as an air. Eunhyuk, Shindong and Myungsoo just look at the two, they are too afraid to in. Judging from Heechul’s face, there can predict that the Diva trying really hard to contain his anger from exploding.

 

“I had enough your attitude,” Heechul said with really dangerous tone and that make Sunggyu waver a bit. Heechul grab Sunggyu’s waist and drag him out of the practice room. Sunggyu really surprise on Heechul’s strong grip and how easy Heechul overpowering him. Sunggyu didn’t want to make any scene and follow Heechul. Everyone look at the two and no one dare to stop them. “Will they be alright?” Myungsoo break the silence. He worried about his leader. Eunhyuk pats Myungsoo’s back, “Don’t worry Myungsoo-ah.. They will be fine. Heechul will never harm Sunggyu.”

 

Heechul drag Sunggyu into the empty practice room. Heechul lock the door and switch on the light and drag the poor hamster to couch that already in the practice room. Heechul still didn’t let go Sunggyu’s wrist of loose his grip even when both of them already sit on the couch. Sunggyu know the moment Heechul grab his wrist, he can’t use stubborn method to win Heechul (since Heechul more stubborn than him). So, Sunggyu change his tactics. Rather than frowning and give a death glare to the diva, Sunggyu just look at his own wrist and wince by Heechul’s tight grip.

 

Heechul heard his baby wince and he loose his grip on Sunggyu’s wrist, but still not let it go. Heechul sigh for only God know how many times already for today. Sunggyu purse his lips, pouting. Heechul’s anger from Sunggyu’s attitude washes away when he sees those adorable pout. Heechul caressing Sunggyu’s chubby cheek, “Baby.. Did you still mad at Hyungie?” Sunggyu pouting more with Heechul’s question and that make he looks even cuter. Heechul cup Sunggyu’s face and make the hamster look at him, but Sunggyu still didn’t want to look at the diva. “Meanie, Hyung.” Sunggyu said and look at his red wrist.

 

Heechul look at Sunggyu’s red wrist and he can feel a pang in his heart. He didn’t mean to hurt Sunggyu, he didn’t even realize that his grip that strong and make his baby’s wrist all red because of it. “Oh my god! Hyungie really sorry, baby..” Heechul rubbing Sunggyu’s red wrist and kiss it. “Hyungie really sorry.. Hyungie didn’t mean to hurt you, baby..” Heechul caressing Sunggyu’s wrist, he really feels guilty. Sunggyu keep silent and his lips still pouting. Heechul cup Sunggyu’s face and force the hamster to look at him, “Look at Hyungie, baby..” but Sunggyu still refuse to look at Heechul.

 

“Baby…” Heechul try again and this time Heechul get a response from the hamster. Sunggyu gives a light punch on Heechul’s chest and keep repeating ‘meanie, Hyung’. Heechul let Sunggyu did what ever he want because he know, Sunggyu will stop eventually. Sunggyu stopped when he had enough hitting Heechul and that make the diva smile. “Feeling better?” Heechul ask sweetly and that make Sunggyu nod cutely. “Hyungie still a meanie Hyung,” Sunggyu said with a pout on his lips. Heechul can’t resist anymore, Sunggyu’s pouty lips really enduring. “Stop pouting, baby.” Heechul kiss Sunggyu’s pouty lips.