Chapter 31

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

“Sunggyu-ah…remember about your diet too.. Don’t eat too much chicken..!” Jungryul voice brings Sunggyu and Woohyun back to reality. Sunggyu quickly turn his face from Woohyun. “No chicken ok..”Jungryul said again. “Hyung…~~~~” Sunggyu was whining at his manager. “You are in diet Sunggyu.” Sunggyu huff cutely. Woohyun just smile to see how cute Sunggyu are. “Baby…listen to manager hyung, ok..” Woohyun was rubbing Sunngyu’s arm. Sunggyu was whining more. “I want to eat chicken…” Sunggyu pursed his lips and give his best kick puppy eyes. Jungryul can see it from the mirror. Jungryul sigh. He never can beat that puppy eyes. “Ok..May be just a little..” Jungryul said reluctantly.

 

Sunggyu claps his hand like a little kid. “You must be really happy, right baby?” Woohyun kiss Sunggyu’s chubby cheek. Despite of his red face, Sunggyu nods cutely. Woohyun just chuckles to see the cute fluffy balls on his laps. Sunggyu rest his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. ‘He misses it.. He misses to cuddle with Woohyun..He misses Woohyun warm embrace..’ Sunggyu inhale Woohyun’s scent. He always loves Woohyun’s scent, the mixture of strawberry and cologne that perfectly fit for Woohyun. Sunggyu make his body closer to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun was patting Sunggyu’s and humming in Sunggyu’s ear. Sunggyu almost put his thumb in his mouth but have been stopped by Woohyun, when Woohyun take his hand and put on his laps. Sunggyu can’t help it. It’s seems so natural for him to act like that with Woohyun. Unlike when he was being with Jaejoong, almost every childish act had been initiated by the older first. Jaejoong will make everything that can make him feel small. When Sunggyu with Jaejoong, it’s just like his inner child had been ‘calling’ and he is gladly play along even though at first he is quite afraid to show Jaejoong his other side. Meanwhile, with Woohyun, it just comes out naturally .

 

Woohyun can see that Sunggyu almost put his thumb in his mouth. Well, yes, that not first time. There a few of times already, but of course Sunggyu do it without his concern. Usually it happens when Sunggyu is drowsy, just like right now. Sunggyu was really cute when his thumb. Its been a while he saw that side of Sunggyu. Woohyun really wants to see it. The side that just Woohyun was ever seen it. Sunggyu eyes already close. Woohyun keeps humming and rocking his baby. ‘May be I should buy a pacifier.. your thumb not good for your teeth, baby..’ Woohyun kiss his sleeping baby.

 

Sunggyu sleep all the way to SM. Woohyun rubbing Sunggyu’s arm and shakes him a little. “Baby.. wake up.. We almost there, honey..” Sunggyu whimper when his sleeping was being disturbed. “Baby…” Woohyun try to wake up his baby again. Jungryul look from the mirror and say, “May be I should just bring him back to the dorm.” Woohyun looks at Sunggyu’s face. He also didn’t want Sunggyu to meet them and he really wants to say ‘yes’ on Jungryul suggestion. Because he knows, eventually, he will meet Heechul too, but Woohyun also know that Sunggyu will get mad if he does that. “Baby.. You said you want to meet Onew…” Woohyun try again.

 

Slowly Sunggyu open his eyes when he hears Onew’s name. Sunggyu was rubbing his eyes cutely. Woohyun kiss Sunggyu chubby cheek. “That’s my boy..” Sunggyu look around when Jungryul have already stopped the car. “We arrived already?” Sunggyu ask and still sleepy. “Yes, baby…” Woohyun can’t help but smile with the overloaded cuteness. Jungryul look at the back, “I can send you back to the dorm if you want..” Sunggyu look at his manager and shakes his head. “No. Gyugyu wants..” Sunggyu shakes his head again. “I mean, I want to meet Onew.” Sunggyu try to emphasize the word ‘I’. Woohyun laugh at Sunggyu’s cuteness. ‘He really works hard to be ‘big’..

 

Sunggyu was looking at Woohyun, “Why are you laughing?” Woohyun just smile to Sunggyu. “Nothing baby.. You just too cute.” Sunggyu roll his eyes and get off from Woohyun’s laps. Woohyun reluctantly let go Sunggyu.  A few of knocks on their window startle both of them. They can see Key from their tinted window. Woohyun open the door and reveal the annoying diva. “How long you want to stay in there?” Woohyun roll his eyes. Key saw the sleepy cute hamster. ‘hemm..he indeed cute. That’s why everyone adores him..’ “Hi Hyung..!!” Key greet Sunggyu cheerfully. Woohyun close his ears with his hand, “You too loud kibum..” Key ignores Woohyun’s comment.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun get off from the van. Sunggyu bow to Key, he still his sunbae after all. “Aigioo, hyung…why so formal..~~~”Key whines. Woohyun just laugh with the diva childish antics. “Where is Jinki?” Sunggyu ask Key. Before Key can answer the question, Onew come and close Sunggyu’s eyes from behind. “Guess who..~~~” Onew sing a song. Sunggyu just laugh with Onew’s childish antics. “Jinki-ahh.. stop it..” Sunggyu playfully slap Onew’s hand. “You no fun, Hyung..~~” Onew whines from behind Sunggyu. Onew hugs Sunggyu’s shoulder. “Hyung…really miss you…~~” Sunggyu pat Onew’s head. “Hyung, miss you too..” Woohyun who stand beside Sunggyu from the beginning shoot a dagger to the soft tofu leader. Key notice it and nudged Woohyun waist. Woohyun was growling painful and that caught Onew’s attention. “Hi Woohyun.” Onew waves at Woohyun but still hugging Sunggyu. “Hi Onew.” Woohyun said half hearted. Suddenly Onew drag Sunggyu. “Sorry guys, we already late.bye bye.” Onew waves to Key and Woohyun. “Let’s go, hyung. Everyone already waiting for us.” Onew pull Sunggyu with him. Woohyun being left dumfounded. “Did he just snatch my baby hamster?!” Key rolls his eyes with Woohyun’s remark.