Chapter 1

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Kim Jaejoong POV

 

Kim Jaejoong really excited for tonight. Tonight will be his early birthday celebration. His friends will come to his house. It’s been a while since he manages to meet them. But the most important thing is, tonight he will meet his cute hamster for the first time! He’s been watching the cute hamster for quit some time; it's just that he didn’t have a chance to meet him in person. Even Jaejoong really busy with his pack schedules, he will find some time to watch the hamster’s performance in music shows or variety shows. He loves to see the flustered hamster on the variety show.

 

Kim Jaejoong loves on that certain hamster, not a secret anymore. Junsu and Yoochun already know about it and they also fall in love with the cute little hamster. And tonight, Kim Jaejoong will meet his cute little hamster. And this cute little hamster is none other then KIM SUNGGYU, leader of the Infinite. Heechul said he was going to bring the cute little hamster tonight!

 

Heechul’s pov

 

Heechul have already called Sunggyu and tell him about Jaejoong’s birthday party. Sunggyu try to decline since he never meet Jaejoong and he also really tired. But Heechul will not be called as ‘HEENIM’ for nothing. No one ever declined his invitation!

 

He knows Sunggyu very well. He set his eyes on this certain hamster from the beginning. He loves Sunggyu cuteness and awkwardness. In his opinion Sunggyu have natural ageyo, something that he can do effortlessly. Well, maybe you can say he did it without his notice. That's why he really attached to the hamster leader. Even their friendship already well establish in the industry right now.

 

About Jaejoong’ obsession.. Not that Jaejoong tell him out loud, it’s just based on his observation. He knows that Jaejoong have a weak spot for cute things and also weird that just he and god know what it is. He accidently saw Sunggyu’s cute picture (with pouting mouth) in Jaejoong’s cell phone not long ago. So he decides to bring Sunggyu tonight. Let’s see what's going to happen.

 

Sunggyu got a call from his beloved Hyung, Kim Heechul. He asked him to join JYJ’s Jaejoong birthday parties. To be honest, he reluctant to go since it’s really rare for him to have a day off. Since he really busy with comebacks and variety show, in his mind right now just his comfort bed. He really wants to spend his day in his bed. But he also knows that Heenim will never take NO as an answer.

 

He’s pretty nervous actually, to meet his big sumbae, but as long as Heechul Hyung there, he believed he will be ok. Since he didn’t know where the party will take place, he just takes simple black V-neck shirt and blue faded jeans. The V-neck really shows his beautiful collar bone and long neck. His black shirt really compliments his milky white skin.

 

While he gets ready, his roommate, Woohyun enters their room. “Going somewhere Hyung?”, Woohyun ask casually. “Yup” Sunggyu answer shortly. “With whose you are going?” Woohyun ask again. “Heechul Hyung” Sunggyu answer without hesitation, since everyone knows that he close with Heechul. Woohyun frown a bit, but try not to show it. “We got 2 days off, right Hyung? You aren't going to meet your parents?” Woohyun ask again. “No. They have something to do” Sunggyu say while looking his reflection in the mirror. “Do I look ok?” Sunggyu ask Woohyun. “Don’t worry Hyung, you look great” Woohyun give sincere comment to him. “Where are you going Hyung? Oh, by the way, since you aren't going to see your parents, do you want to come to my house?”. “ It’s ok Hyunie. I will be just fine. I just want to rest for this 2 days off” Sunggyu declined Woohyun invitation. “Rest. Yes, indeed. That meant sleeping” Woohyun just chuckle. Sunggyu just give half hearted glare to his roommate. He tries to give an excuse, but he can’t think any of it, since it’s true that he just going to sleep.

 

“So, where are you going Hyung?” Woohyun ask for the second time. When he wants to answer Woohyun’s question, his cell phone rang. He picks up his phone and grabs his gray cardigan and walk out of the room. “Yes Hyung. I will be there in 5 minutes”. Woohyun just look at Sunggyu who rushing out. When Sunggyu put on his shoes, Woohyun grab his arm. “Where are you going Hyung?” Woohyun ask for the third times already. “Oh. Jaejoong Sunbaenim birthday celebration”. “Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong? JYJ’s Jaejoong?” Woohyun ask with wide eyes. Sunggyu roll his eyes. “Yes Woohyun”. “But..how come..he..you..birthday celebration?” Woohyun ask stuttering and disbelieve. Sunggyu find Woohyun’s face right now really hilarious. “Heechul Hyung invites me,” Sunggyu said and pat Woohyun’s head. “I need to go now Woohyunie. Heechul Hyung will go berserk if I’m late” Sunggyu chuckle with his own words. His phone rang again, it’s shown that Heechul already at the edge of his patient. Sunggyu pick up his phone and leaving his friend in daze state. “Yes Hyung. I’m coming”.

 

When Sunggyu arrive, he sees Heechul land his back on his red sport car, tapping his feet. “Can you hurry up?” Heechul ask as soon as he saw Sunggyu. “I’m coming, Hyung” Sunggyu run to his Diva Hyung. “What the hell are you doing upstairs?” Heechul almost shout to Sunggyu. “Shh!! Hyung. You will gain peoples attention by shouting” Sunggyu look around to make sure there are no people looking at them. “There no one here right now. You too paranoia. Besides, they're no big deal if people see us. It’s not secret anymore, baby.” Sunggyu roll his eyes with the pet name that Heechul like to call him. “Come here baby. Let’s Hyung gives you a hug” Heechul wave his hand to ask Sunggyu come closer to him. Sunggyu can’t help and roll his eyes again, but still come closer to Heechul.

 

Heechul give a bear hug to his beloved dongsaeng. “Don’t roll your eyes to me, kid” Heechul said and patting Sunggyu’s . “Hyung~~~” Sunggyu whine. “You such a baby” , Heechul just chuckle to hear Sunggyu’s whining. Heechul release his hug, but his hand still on Sunggyu’s shoulder. When Heechul looks at Sunggyu, he can’t hide his smile when he sees Sunggyu’s pouty lips. “Stop pouting baby. We already late. Get in”. Sunggyu turn his body to walk away and get another patting on his by Heechul. “Hyung..~~~” Sunggyu whine and look at his Hyung. Heechul just laugh to see Sunggyu’s adorableness.

 

Sunggyu get in the car and sit in the passenger seat with pout still on his lips. Heechul looks at Sunggyu. “Stop that pouting baby..”Heechul try to coax his baby dongsaeng. Sunggyu across his arm when Heechul call him baby again. “I’m not a baby, Hyung” Sunggyu said childishly. Heechul just chuckle to see Sunggyu childish antics. ‘How can he becomes a leader with this adorable antics?’ Heechul ask in his mind. “ok…ok..you not a baby. Hyung sorry, ok?” Heechul say and put on the seatbelt for his beloved dongsaeng. “hemm” just that Sunggyu reply to Heechul. “Ok. Hyung didn’t want to see this” Heechul squeaking Sunggyu’s pouty lips with his index finger. “Pouting anymore”. Sunggyu smile with the small gesture from Heechul. “Let’s get going. We gonna be late”.