Chapter 43

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu walk to Woohyun, “Well.. Practically you have less than 15 minutes left to and get ready.” Woohyun glares at Sunggyu. “I can make you release less than 5 minutes..” Sunggyu smirks to Woohyun. Sunggyu put his hand on Woohyun’s inner thigh. “God dammit! Can you just do it Kim Sunggyu?!” Sunggyu chuckles to see the ‘desperate Woohyun’. “Choose.. Hand or mouth..?” Without thinking, Woohyun said ‘mouth’. Well.. Sunggyu really know how to . “Ok..but make sure you didn’t release on my mouth or on my face! I will make your life like in a hell if you dare to do that!” Sunggyu threaten. Woohyun nods. Well, his life already likes in a hell this morning, he didn’t want to be like in a hell the whole day. One thing about Kim Sunggyu, do not take lightly his threat! If he said he will make yourself miserable, he will do it!

 

Sunggyu lean his face on Woohyun’s crotch and Woohyun’s hard member. Woohyun tried to bite his lips, didn’t want any shameless moan escaping from it. Well.. Their manager was there. Sunggyu put Woohyun’s length in his mouth. Woohyun close his eyes because of the pleasure. Sunggyu begin to . Woohyun arch his back, “Sunggyu-yah..Ohh..Ahh……..” Sunggyu harder while his hand rubbing Woohyun’s thighs. “I’m close Sunggyu-yah..” Sunggyu let out Woohyun’s member from his mouth and begin pumping with his hand. Just like Just like Sunggyu said, Woohyun in less than 5 minutes for more precise, 3 minutes 56 seconds. ‘Sunggyu really know how to use his mouth beside singing...’ Woohyun panting in his bed while Sunggyu cleaning Woohyun’s on his hand. “Hurry up. You only have 10 minutes to get ready.”

 

Woohyun get up from the bed, “I thought my baby like Papa’s special milk..” Woohyun said in naughty voice. Sunggyu smirks, “You don’t want to have hardwood the all day.. right, Papa?” Woohyun’ eyes widen! No, he didn’t want and he also knows that Sunggyu capable to do that. “I will just get ready.” Sunggyu smile victoriously, “I will be outside.” Sunggyu walk away from their shared bedroom. Sunggyu sit on the sofa with Jungryul in the living room. Jungryul look at Sunggyu, still thinking about yesterday incident, ‘Should I ask him?’ Jungryul was been thinking all night. Jungryul tried to talk with Jungyeop, but that CEO had an important meeting last night. ‘Should I tell Jungyeop?’ Jungryul was frowning while lost in his train of thought. “Do you have any problem, Hyung?” Sunggyu ask his manager. That brings back Jungryul to the reality. His head was screaming ‘It’s you!

 

Sunggyu and Jungryul being the last person went out of the apartment. While Sunggyu put his shoes on, Jungryul ask him, “Do you need to use potty, Gyu-ah..?” Sunggyu raise his brow. “No..?” rather than confused with his own need, Sunggyu was confused with a sudden question from his manager. “Are you sure? The meeting will be long, dear.. They also will shoot the preview today..” Sunggyu roll his eyes, “It’s not like they didn’t have any toilet there, Hyung. More importantly, I can hold it.” Jungryul sigh, “Yeah..I bet about that.” Jungryul mutter for himself. “Did you say something, Hyung?” Sunggyu ask, since he’s thought Jungryul said something. Jungryul patting Sunggyu’s shoulder, “Nothing kid. You better tell me if you need to go.” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder and say ‘ok’ to his weird manager.

 

Just like his manager said, the meeting was really long. Starting with the concept of the show, the filming schedules, and the theme for each episode, the game that they will play, the concept for the preview and etc. ‘Bullying Sunggyu’ was one of the concept that being suggested by the PD. Well.. Everyone loves to see Sunggyu being bullied by their members. Sunggyu did hate the concept at first, but he just gets used now. If that’s what they want, that’s what he will give. The day was really long and exhausted for everyone. After the long meeting, they need to shoot the preview of the show. They are at the TvN for the whole day. They were rushing to the fan signing events after shooting the preview. They back to their dorm by 12 a.m after getting their dinner outside. Everyone exhausted. What they see right now just their comfy bed.

 

Sunggyu lay on the bed after taking his shower. He takes his phone, he didn’t get any chance to look at it for the whole day. There a few of texts and missed call. “Jaejoong Hyung?” Jaejoong was one of the people that sent him texts.

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

Hello my little baby boy.. How my little baby hamster?

 

Hamster?’ Sunggyu huffed cutely and read another text from Jaejoong.

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

Can Daddy have your manager’s number?

 

‘My manager number? For what? Should I reply now? Or just reply tomorrow morning?’ Sunggyu was debating with himself whether he should reply the text right now or waiting for tomorrow morning. While Sunggyu still debating about to reply or not, a text enters his phone. ‘Daddy..!’ Sunggyu feel giddy in his stomach.

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

My baby must be really busy today.. T-T

 

Sunggyu smile when he read the message.

 

To: Jaejoong Hyung

Yes daddy.. Gyugyu really busy today.. Soooo tired.. T.T

Why daddy needs my manager’s number?

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

There is someone that wants to see you, baby.. So daddy will ask permission from your manager to bring you out. (^0^)

 

When Sunggyu read Jaejoong’s message, he remembers the play date that Changmin suggest to him. Without hesitation, Sunggyu gives his manager’s number.

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

Don’t you wanna know who the one that want to meet you, baby?

 

Sunggyu hit his head a little. Forget that Jaejoong didn’t know that he was there when Changmin make the phone called.

 

To: Jaejoong Hyung

Who is it?

 

From: Jaejoong Hyung

Secret… :p

 

Sunggyu rolls his eyes, ‘What a childish Hyung.’ They sent a few more texts before they said good night to each other. Woohyun was looking at Sunggyu the whole time. He asked Sunggyu who he was texting, without hesitation, Sunggyu said ‘Jaejoong Hyung’. When Woohyun heard that name, he remembers Heechul. Woohyun remember that Heechul want to meet him because of that person. Yes, he needs to meet that Diva Hyung. He needs to know more about Kim Jaejoong. He needs to know how far Sunggyu’s relationship with that pretty man. He will give Heechul Hyung a call tomorrow morning.