Chapter 32

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Just a short update for today! (^^) ok.. I know..I never really make a long one..hahaha


 

Jungryul come to Woohyun and looking for Sunggyu. “Sunggyu was already being kidnapped by Onew.” Woohyun retorted. Jungryul raise his brow while Key rolls his eyes by Woohyun’s comment. “Sunggyu Hyung already goes with Onew Hyung.” Key told Woohyun’s manager since he saw Woohyun didn’t attempt to answer it. “How about, we are going for lunch first? We have really nice food here..” Key grins at Woohyun and Jungryul. “You two can go, I will see the team first. Make sure both of you didn’t come late for the meeting.” Jungryul give permission for both of them. “Thank you, Hyung.” Key was smiling widely at Jungryul. “Don’t worry, Hyung. Let’s go Woo.” Key drags Woohyun with him.

 

Woohyun growls when Key dragged him. “Stop being grumpy, Woo. Your hamster will be just fine.” Both of them went to SM’s cafeteria. They greet people that they know. Woohyun and Key chooses a table that a bit hidden from others. “What’s with the ‘moody’ attitude you gave me?” Key asks when they settle themselves. Woohyun look at Key, “Nothing.” Key rolls his eyes. “Don’t ‘nothing’ me, Nam. What’s now?” Key asks while sipping his Americano. Woohyun just sigh. “Is this because Heechul Hyung again?” Woohyun growls when he hears Heechul’s name. “Or.. Jaejoong Hyung?” Woohyun looks at Key instantly when he hears Jaejoong’s name. ‘How Key knows about it?

 

Key smirk when he saw Woohyun’s expression. ‘I’m right!’ Key begins to eat his lunch. “How do you know?” Woohyun ask the diva. “It’s all written on your face, Woohyun-ahh..” Key was smiling genuinely at his best friend. “I’m worried…” Woohyun said in a low voice. “If you worried about Sunggyu’s safety, I can assure you to not worry about it. Jaejoong Hyung such a nice person.” Woohyun slump his shoulder. “It’s not that..its…” Woohyun try to explain, but no words have been uttered from his mouth. “It’s what, Woohyun?” Key asks while munching his lunch. “I just have a bad feeling about it..” Key raises his brow. “Bad feeling? Nam, I already told you that Jaejoong Hyung such a nice person. He will not do any bad thing to Sunggyu Hyung.” Woohyun look at his best friend. “It’s not that Kibum-ahh..It’s..” Once again Woohyun can’t complete his sentence. Key put his chopstick down. “Then tell me what it is..”

 

Woohyun know that Key start to get irritated. “It’s just…how I should put this to you..” Woohyun grab his hair, frustrated with his own self. “You know..” Woohyun paused again. Key was at the verged to knock his best friend. “No, I don’t. Enlighten me, Nam.” Key was demanded. “He.. I mean Jaejoong Sunbae.. He gives a feeling that.. That Heechul Hyung gave me.” Key raises his brow. “The feeling.. You know.. Just like Heechul Hyung.. He.. he takes him away..” Key sighed. “I think we already over about Heechul Hyung.” They already discussed about Heechul Hyung and Sunggyu million of times. Key kind of sick about it. Woohyun look at Key furiously. “How come it’s over? It’s never over. Sunggyu always Heechul Hyung this, Heechul Hyung that. And now.. Its Jaejoong Sunbae. In the past few days, the name I just heard Jaejoong, Jaejoong, Jaejoong!” Key can see how frustrated his best friend is.  

 

“Woohyun-ahh…” Key tries to comfort his best friend. “It’s already bad enough to compete with Heechul Hyung..And now.. I need to compete with Jaejoong Sunbae too?” Woohyun ask desperately. “Woohyun-ahh.. It’s maybe not as bad you think..” Key was rubbing Woohyun’s arm. “Not bad? Sunggyu stayed with him the whole weekend, Kibum-ahh.. He wore Jaejoong’s clothes when he came yesterday..” Woohyun remember the outfit Sunggyu wore yesterday, it’s not Heechul as he’s thinking. It’s Jaejoong. “I can’t let him enter Sunggyu’s life, Kibum-ah…”

 

“It’s too late Woohyun-ah..He has already entered it..” Woohyun hear someone voice from his back. He looks immediately at his back.