Chapter 51

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Sunggyu’s eyes widen with Woohyun’s suggestion, ‘WHAT THE HELL?’ Woohyun’s hand already on Sunggyu’s inner thigh. Sunggyu tried to get up, but his hands were grabbed by Woohyun and make the hamster fall down on the bed back. “Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu really pissed off. Woohyun pinned Sunngyu on the bed, with Woohyun on Sunggyu’s body. Woohyun pinned Sunggyu’s hand above with one hand above Sunggyu’s head. “Nam.. Nam Woonhyun… What the hell are you doing?” Sunggyu stammered. Woohyun smirk and put his palm on Sunggyu’s crotch, “You hard, Hyung..” Sunggyu wriggle and tried to free himself but not available. Woohyun begin to rub slowly Sunggyu’s crotch. Sunggyu bite his lips, tried not to moan. Sunggyu tried harder to free himself from Woohyun’s grip, but it’s just making Woohyun’s grip become tighter.

 

“Why you need to restrain yourself, Hyung..? I’m willingly to explore these things with you..” Woohyun kiss Sunggyu’s neck, “You smell nice, Hyung..” Sunggyu still trying to free himself, but Sunggyu strength was not a match with Woohyun. Sunggyu wriggle in his bed, pleading to Woohyun to let him go. Woohyun look at his leader, he didn’t understand why Sunggyu refused him. Sunggyu already hard like a rock just like him. They should just continue since Woohyun already agree to help Sunggyu for his crotch’s problem. Woohyun always know that he is Bi from the beginning, but he usually will attract with a girl. Woohyun look at Sunggyu under him. Sunggyu bite his lower lips and that make Woohyun’s member become harder. “You look so y, Hyung.” Woohyun catch Sunggyu lips and kiss it.

 

Sunggyu refused to open his mouth and that leave Woohyun with no choice other than biting Sunggyu’s lower lip. Woohyun take the opportunity to enter his tongue in Sunggyu’s mouth. Sunggyu didn’t response Woohyun’s kiss at first, but he feels annoyed when Woohyun smirk victoriously. They fight for dominance until both of them broke the kiss because the lack of air. Sunggyu’s smirk at Woohyun, “Do you think you can dominate me just like that?” Woohyun startle with the sudden change. Sunggyu take the opportunity to free himself when Woohyun loosen his grip. Sunggyu cup Woohyun’s crotch, “Wow… I didn’t know that you that hard..” Woohyun’s eyes widen with the sudden change of Sunggyu’s attitude, but Woohyun admit that Sassy Sunggyu was really y!

 

“I didn’t know that you like these kind of things…” Sunggyu was whispering in Woohyun’s ear and while his hand rubbing Woohyun’s crotch. Woohyun can’t contain his excitement and let out a shameless moan. Sunggyu push Woohyun on the bed and sit between Woohyun’s legs. Sunggyu lower his head and sniff Woohyun’s bulge. Sunggyu look at Woohyun’s eyes while his hand was slowly Woohyun’s jeans. “You must not comfortable here.. right Woohyunie..?” Sunggyu said while rubbing Woohyun’s crotch. Woohyun moan when Sunggyu rubbing his crotch, Sunggyu’s touch can make him crazy! “Hyung… Stop tea.. Teasing me…” Woohyun said with difficulty, he can’t restrain any longer, his feel throbbing. Sunggyu was smirking when he saw how desperate Woohyun. “I didn’t know that you are gay, Woohyunie…”

 

“Dammit, Sunggyu! Can you stop teasing me?” Woohyun start to boil when Sunggyu was keep teasing him by rubbing and groping his bulge. “Woohyunie.. you really unpatient..” Sunggyu take Woohyun’s hand that gripping the sheet to touch his crotch, “Touch me too Woohyunie..” Woohyun actually confused with Sunggyu, he was the one that didn’t like the idea in the first place but now, Sunggyu seems to enjoy his time teasing him, but Woohyun love this side of Sunggyu. Playful and y. Woohyun squeezing Sunggyu’s bulge and make the hamster let out a shameless moan. Woohyun smirk to saw Sunggyu’s reaction. Woohyun take the opportunity to pull down Sunggyu’s sweat pants. Sunggyu blush with the sudden action. “Someone already wet down there…~~~” Woohyun said when he saw a wet spot on Sunggyu’s boxer.

 

Sunggyu really embarrassed and sit while his hand tried to cover his wet spot. Woohyun find it really cute, “Aigiooo.. Our Gyugyu is shy..” Woohyun sit beside Sunggyu and grab Sunggyu’s hand, “Let’s me see it..” Woohyun lie Sunggyu on the bed back. Sunggyu try to protest when Woohyun tried to pull down his boxer. Woohyun slap Sunggyu’s right thigh, “Ouch!” Woohyun expertly pull down Sunggyu’s boxer. Sunggyu’s member was standing proudly with precum on the tip. Woohyun grab Sunggyu’s and begin pumping it. That was the first time in Woohyun’s life to give . Woohyun rubbing harder and faster and make Sunggyu in less than 5 minutes. Sunggyu shoot his on Woohyun’s hand.