Chapter 2

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

They arrive at the Jaejoong’s house which is quite far from others house, it’s really give privacy to the owner of the house. Sunggyu bite his lower lips, he really nervous. Heechul can sense Sunggyu’s nervousness. Heechul Sunggyu’s thigh, to comfort him. “Don’t worry Jaejoong is a nice guy” Heechul said and try to calm his baby dongsaeng. “Let’s go baby” Heechul pat Sunggyu’s thigh.

 

They get out from the car. Heechul bring beers and Sunggyu bring cake and flowers. Heechul press the bell and not long after the second press, someone opens the gate. “Wow, you early Simon” Heechul said when he sees Simon D opens the gate. “And you always late Diva”, Simon counter attack and hug his diva friend. Sunggyu bow when he sees Simon. “Oh. Infinite’s leader, Sunggyu-shi”. “Hello sumbae-nim”, Sunggyu great Simon.

 

Simon hugs Sunggyu. “ Just call me hyung Sunggyu ah..Come in. Everyone here already”, Simon invites Sunggyu and Heechul. “ok sunbae-nim”. Simon playfully glares at Sunggyu. “Ops! Sorry Hyung”, Sunggyu let out a soft chuckle. “I didn’t know that you the owner of the house Simon”, Heechul tease his best friend. Simon just gives Heechul half hearted glare.

 

Three of them walk towards the main door. The door open by the owner of the house. “Hyung! Finally, you arrive!” Jaejoong shout at Heechul. “Just like you didn’t know him, Jae” Simon nudges Heechul waist. “Come in guys!” Jaejoong invite them. When they enter the house, Jaejoong hugs Heechul. “Long time no see, Hyung. Really miss you”. “Really Jaejoong-ie ~~..??” Heechul sing a song. “Of course, hyung”, Jaejoong let go his hug. “I bring a ton of beers. So we can enjoy all night!” Heechul show beers that he brings. Sunggyu just stand beside Heechul silently. “Oh. I’m forgetting. This Sunggyu. Infinte’s leader”, Heechul put his hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder and introduce him to Jaejoong.

 

“Hello sumbae-nim”, Sunggyu bow. “No need to formal Sunggyu-ah.. Just call me hyung”, Jaejoong said and patting Sunggyu’s head. Sunggyu blush with Jaejoong’s small gesture. “I..I brought cake and flowers for you sum..Ops! Hyung”, Sunggyu stuttering. ‘Aww…what a cute baby..’, Jaejoong though. “Thank you ba..Sunggyu-ah”, Jaejoong almost call Sunggyu, baby. Jaejoong take the cake and flowers from Sunggyu. “Have fun”,Jaejoong said and patting Sunggyu’s before going to the kitchen.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

Basically, I really nervous right now. This first time I meet with Simon D. I felt relieved when Simon gives me comfort hugs. While we walk towards the door, someone opens the door, that person non other than the house owner, Kim Jaejoong.’Oh my God…! He’s really handsome’.

 

I look to the owner of the house, when he hugs Heechul Hyung, it shows how close their friendship. I just stand beside Heechul Hyung while those two having their little chit chat. I bow when Heechul Hyung introduces me to him. I just look him in awed. He definitely epitome of beauty. Ok, Heechul Hyung can’t know that I think Jaejoong Hyung more beautiful than him. Wow, now I can call him ‘Hyung’. I feel giddy inside my stomach.

 

I blush by small gesture from Jaejoong Hyung. He pat my head. Oh my God. Can I faint right now? I start fanboying in my heart. I’m really shocked when he pats my . OMG! Had he just touched my ? I’m in trance for a while.

 

“Sunggyu-ah..!”. I heard someone calling my name. That definitely brings me back to the reality. I look around and see Junhyung from Beast sit beside Zico from Block B. I’m really glad to see familiar face other than Heechul Hyung here. I walk to them and sit beside Junhyung. I’m practically bestfriend with Junhyung meanwhile I know Zico from previous music shows. He definitely talented rapper.

 

I can see Lee Hongki and Jong Hoon from Ft Island talking with Heechul Hyung. Thanks God Junhyung here, if not I will definitely be lonely. I look at Junhyung, “I’m glad you here Junhyung-ah..”. Junhyung just chuckle. “You really should”, he ruffles my hair. I swat playfully his hand, “don’t touch my hair”. “Aigiooo Sunggyu-ah..you sooo cute!”, he pinches my cheek. “Yah! Yong Junhyung!” I almost shout at him. Zico just laugh to see Junhyung abused my cheek.

 

“What happened, baby?”, Heechul ask with worry tone. “Did Junhyung bully you?”. Even I don’t like when Heechul Hyung calls me baby, but let just slide it for now. Besides, it’s just a waste of time talking to him about it. But this time I will take advantage towards this situation. Using my best sad puppy eyes, I look at Heechul Hyung.”Hyung….~~” I play with the hem of Heechul shirt. “Junhyung abused my cheek, Hyung”. Heechul looks at Junhyung. “Yong Junhyung.” Heechul use monotone voice and hand on his waist. “Hyung…~~~ I didn’t abuse his cheek..I just pinched a little…~~” Junhyung whine to his Diva Hyung. I almost laugh to see Junhyung whining. Serve you right Junhyung!

 

“Let’s go baby”, I can feel Heechul Hyung pulling my arm. “Where?” I ask confusedly. “He abuse you, right? So, you will sit with me.” Heechul Hyung state the matter of fact. “But I want to sit with Junhyung..”, I refuse to get up and cling to Junhyung’s arm. “Why do you want to sit with someone that abuse you, baby..?” Heechul ask again and try to make me get up, and it’s just making me hold tightly on Junhyung arm. “He… He did not…He just pinch my cheek”. Heechul  chuckle on my answer and Junhyung just smirk beside me. “I told you, Hyung”, Junhyung smile victoriously while Heechul just smirk with Junhyung answer. “Play nice kids”, Heechul said before going back to Simon D and Hongki. I puff my cheek. “You look sooo cute, Sunggyu-ah..!” Zico said. “It’s ‘Hyung’ for you Zico..!”, I am pointing my index finger to his face. Junhyung and Zico just laugh. I get up and walk to the kitchen.

 

Kim Jaejoong pov

 

As soon as I open the door, I can see the cute and y hamster walking with a box of cake and a bouquet of flowers. How come someone can look cute and y at the same time?. His V-neck black shirt really makes him look y. I’m really grateful with Heechul Hyung, if not because of him, I didn’t know when I will be able to meet my cute and y little hamster. Yoochun and Junsu will be sooo jealous with me.

 

I greet both of them. I can detect playfulness in Heechul Hyung tone when he asks whether I really miss him or not. Did he know my real attention?. As far as I know Heechul Hyung, I can say that.. Do not underestimate Heechul observation!

 

I can’t help to pat Sunggyu’s head. His hair really soft. I can see the tint blush on his chubby cheek. His stutter voice makes my heart race. He’s soooo CUTE! I need to make him as my little baby! I almost call him baby. Thanks God I still can control my tongue. My eyes land on Sunggyu’s perfect , my hand reacts faster than my mind when I pat his . Damn! I’m like an old ert right now.

 

I can hear my little baby shouting at Junhyung from the kitchen. I feel the urge to see him, but when I’m on my way to him, I saw Heechul Hyung already there. I can hear Heechul Hyung call him ‘baby’ freely. How come Heechul Hyung call him baby? Did he also have the same like us? No No No. Heechul Hyung is normal. Normal? Is that mean I’m weird? We are weird? Oh God..! Did I just admit that I’m weird? I frown a bit. Ahh.. Everyone has their own fantasies..!

 

I can see my little hamster whining and giving his cute, sad puppy eyes to Heechul Hyung. I also can see that Heechul Hyung can’t resist it. Well, whose can resist the cute thing like that? I can’t see it anymore, if not I may run to the little hamster and cradled the poor and cute hamster. I go back to the kitchen and make some snack for the guest.

 

While I’m making the snack, I can see my cute little hamster walk to the kitchen with a pout on his lips. He looks super cute! I really want to snap a picture of him right now. “What’s wrong, honey?”, I asked him. He looks a bit shocked. I really want to slap my mouth right now for calling him ‘honey’. ‘Oh..please don’t be afraid with daddy, baby..’, I pray in my heart.

 

Sunggyu’s pov

 

I walk to the kitchen leaving the two idiots, Junhyung and Zico. How dare they treat me like his dongsaeng? I’m his ‘Hyung’! Their ing ‘HYUNG’! I need to calm myself. I need water right now. To be honest, I didn’t even realize Jaejoong Hyung is in the kitchen since I’m too content in sulking. I realize he’s there when he calling me and he calling me ‘HONEY’. Honey? Honey?! He call me HONEY?! I’m not misheard right? I’m shocked to saw him there and even more shocked at the pet name he call me!