Chapter 26

Hyungie, Daddy and Papa

Everyone was excited with Sunggyu new friendships with JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong except for one person and that one person none other than Woohyun. He feels uneasy in his heart about this kind of ‘friendship’. Woohyun frown when the other whining at Sunggyu, why the leader didn’t get Jaejoong’s autograph. As usual, the leader just ignores the whining, “We should go now.” Sunggyu said when everyone ready to go.

 

Hoya can see the uneasiness on Woohyun’s face. He knows that his greasy Hyung has something towards the leader. He also knows that their ‘friendship’ not as simple as other thinks. But whose knows? None of them ever open up. They go to their car. As usual Sunggyu will sit on the front beside their manager, the second row is the maknae’s line and at the back are Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun.

 

Woohyun just silent on the way to the car and even when they already in the car. “Hyung, are you ok?” Hoya asks Woohyun out of the blue. Hoya’s question brings Woohyun back to the reality. He was too contained in his thought about Sunggyu and Jaejoong. Woohyun look at two pairs of eyes that now have full attention to him. “I’m fine, guys..” Woohyun trying to give his best smile, but Hoya knows that was a forced smile. “Hyung.. You know you can tell us anything..” this time Dongwoo try to coax him. “Don’t worry.. I will be just fine.” Woohyun pat Hoya thigh.

 

Woohyun’s pov

 

Woohyun knows that Hoya has ‘hawk’ eyes. He knows that Hoya can see through him, but he still not ready to tell anyone about it, especially their members. About his ‘friendship’ with Sunggyu. Yes, he in love with the hamster leader. Woohyun love him dearly. Did Sunggyu know about it? No, he didn’t. In Sunggyu mind, they just ‘friends with benefit’. You know, it’s not easy to be an idol. The relationship is a big NO. It’s quite impossible for them to meet someone out there. They can’t risk their careers for such stupid scandal. 

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu ‘friend with benefit’ relationship was started way before their debut. That time Woohyun still didn’t know his true feeling to Sunggyu, that’s why he agreed with that kind of ‘relationship’. Both of them didn’t want to risk their careers with such thing. Both of them are not a gay in the first place. You can say both of them are bi. Their first time ‘y session’ was because curiosity, and then it leads to other sessions. Their relationship continues until now. Ok, maybe not until now… (?)

 

Woohyun have already gotten too used to be the center of Sunggyu’s life, but when Heechul came into the picture, he feels Heechul push him aside. That when Woohyun discovered his true feeling to Sunggyu, when Sunggyu was started to opened himself for others beside his band mates. Heechul bring new light into Sunggyu’s life. First Woohyun think it’s a good thing for Sunggyu, he will get more chances to meet people and give more exciting life rather than just focus in the Infinite. But, as time goes by, Heechul part in Sunggyu’s life becomes bigger. There is more Heechul than Woohyun.

 

Woohyun knows and clearly can see how hard Heechul tried to make Sunggyu opened up for him. He will call Sunggyu randomly, or sent a text just to say hi or inviting Sunggyu for eating. Well, the hamster never says no for foods. One more thing, Heechul just give the best for Sunggyu. Being in close friendship with Heechul make Sunggyu also being friends with other Super Junior’s member. Or maybe not just Super Junior, there also have TVXQ and even SHINee. Key had told Woohyun that Sunggyu now being friends with Onew. Sunggyu, Henry and Onew being the triplet baby for Super Junior. They really adored three of them.

 

The merger between SM and Woolim also makes Infinite’s life difficult. They're a lot of rumors and speculations around them. The uncertainties in the industry. What they should expect towards this merger? Will they fall down by this merger? How they are going to survive? Will they need to start from the scratch back? Everything just messed up. In this situation, Woohyun was really glad to have Key on his side and he also glad that Sunggyu’s have Heechul. But, what Woohyun didn’t know that time is, that’s also the beginning of his miserable life. The time when Sunggyu was opened, his whole heart for Heechul. The time when Sunggyu was accepted wholly Heechul into his life.